Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Keep the rope ready

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
We should keep the rope ready and tied in place. It goes for anyone who has access to anything potent which will help them reduce their suffering. For instance when times comes and one is depressed ,suicidal or angry and frustrated, it might not be possible to make any decisions. The only decision you could take is pulling the trigger. It is advisable to keep the rope tied in place so when time comes one need not go looking for a rope , find somewhere to tie it and then bring themself to the rope. At that moment only one thing should be done.
Same goes for weapons or chemicals or pills, keep it loaded , keep it near you, next to the bed, so that when time comes one should not go out looking for it, or have to pull out the gun, find bullets, then load it and such. Keep decision making to the minimum.
So brutal.

I won't take a rope and stick it around my neck, actually. Chemical solutions seem to be more effective for taking away someone's life.

my method would be jumping tbh

I won't take a rope and stick it around my neck, actually. Chemical solutions seem to be more effective for taking away someone's life.