Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do mods not enforce the rules ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Im starting to ask myself why we have so many mods when they dont their job properly. People keep posting about BBC, which is clearly against the forum rules (LGBTQIA not allowed), racebaiting all over the place and some users even directly say they want to become cucks (https://incels.is/threads/my-oneitis-is-so-precious.602252/) and yet mods dont give a shit. Next thing we will see is sexhavers and foids all over the forum because nobody cares enough to enforce the rules

you have to report the content. Otherwise it’s random whether the mods come across the post or not.

you have to report the content. Otherwise it’s random whether the mods come across the post or not.
Oh what a brilliant idea, not like ive ever done this. The post i linked have been commented by LeFrenchCel and PLA1092 and i also told Fat Link about it, yet no one seems to give a shit

Oh what a brilliant idea, not like ive ever done this. The post i linked have been commented by LeFrenchCel and PLA1092 and i also told Fat Link about it, yet no one seems to give a shit
I just read the post, and this is something he seems to have been doing for years now jfl. Idk what the dude’s deal is.

I just read the post, and this is something he seems to have been doing for years now jfl. Idk what the dude’s deal is.
tbh some people and maybe also myself arent better than normies. If a graycel would have said that he would have been nuked off the site like Japan in WW2. At the end its all about status again

Last edited:
People keep posting about BBC, which is clearly against the forum rules (LGBTQIA not allowed)
I can't go one day on this forum without seeing some faggot talking about black dicks. People who constantly spam this shit need to get banned.
racebaiting all over the place and some users even directly say they want to become cucks
I got told by a mod that racebaiting is allowed in the lounge. I could've sworn calling people fakecels is a bannable offense, so why do those people who racebait not get banned when they say a certain race of people aren't incels?

If a graycel would have said that he would have been nuked off the site like Japan in WW2. At the end its all about status again
100% facts. I got a warning the other day for implying India was a failed civilization, because apparently that counts as racebait.

But ACTUAL racebait is perfectly fine as long as you have a high enough post count

I can't go one day on this forum without seeing some faggot talking about black dicks. People who constantly spam this shit need to get banned.
I dont even know if its still worth to report, because mods dont seem to care.

I've had that guy blocked for months

100% facts. I got a warning the other day for implying India was a failed civilization, because apparently that counts as racebait.

But ACTUAL racebait is perfectly fine as long as you have a high enough post count
Sorry about that, dear GrAYcel

I dont even know if its still worth to report, because mods dont seem to care.
This guy right here in just a few hours mentioned black penises 3 fucking times. Mods ignored me when I reported it. The fact members can openly talk about other men's penises in a non-medical but instead complimentary way is making this site gay as fuck.
Incelsis Faggot 1

Incelsis Faggot 2
Incelsis Faggot 3

That's true.

Reporting the content always gives me the message "Rejected" Its pointless, Contact the mods head on instead or they will just ignore your issue COMPLETELY.

They also have trouble enforcing the rules whenever a troon or a fakecel appears, That is the hardest to make them listen to.

I got told by a mod that racebaiting is allowed in the lounge
Very interesting. I asked about this right after my warning and the mod basically said it's sometimes okay in the lounge but if you make if personal, then it's still an offense. Idk where the mods draw that line though, so I've just tried my best to stop being racist in the lounge as well

This guy right here in just a few hours mentioned black penises 3 fucking times. Mods ignored me when I reported it. The fact members can openly talk about other men's penises in a non-medical but instead complimentary way is making this site gay as fuck.
Incelsis Faggot 1

Incelsis Faggot 2
Incelsis Faggot 3
I was going to say when he said BBC, he meant Big Bhai Cock, but the last comment would ruin my joke.

Very interesting. I asked about this right after my warning and the mod basically said it's sometimes okay in the lounge but if you make if personal, then it's still an offense. Idk where the mods draw that line though, so I've just tried my best to stop being racist in the lounge as well
Oh okay. So when curry racebaiters say I can't be an incel because of my skin color, that's allowed. But because you said India is a shithole despite every study proving it's a literal shithole, you get a temporary ban? Fucking ridiculous. As a grey, be careful until your post count gets higher.

Incelsis Faggot 1

Incelsis Faggot 2
Incelsis Faggot 3
might as well rename this site to faggots.is

Incelsis Faggot 1

Incelsis Faggot 2
Incelsis Faggot 3
Lmao ironically I'm pretty sure that was the guy who made me leave my comment about India which subsequently got me a warning. He was just being so annoying I had to say something

I had to block him bcuz I don't want him annoying me to the point where I get banned for responding to him with "racebait" again

Sorry about that, dear GrAYcel
I'm just glad you're here calling it out. If a graycel made a post like this, they'd prob get treated pretty harshly

Oh okay. So when curry racebaiters say I can't be an incel because of my skin color, that's allowed. But because you said India is a shithole despite every study proving it's a literal shithole, you get a temporary ban? Fucking ridiculous. As a grey, be careful until your post count gets higher.
100%. it sucks but it is what it is I guess

just a small correction though, it wasn't actually a temp ban, just a warning. But still

Lmao ironically I'm pretty sure that was the guy who made me leave my comment about India which subsequently got me a warning. He was just being so annoying I had to say something

I had to block him bcuz I don't want him annoying me to the point where I get banned for responding to him with "racebait" again
He's incredibly annoying. He has no life or hobbies and just debates people all day. No matter how many times he loses the debate he always switches the topic until he gets you on something. He's the only guy I have ever put on ignore.
100%. it sucks but it is what it is I guess

just a small correction though, it wasn't actually a temp ban, just a warning. But still
My bad.

My bbc and racebait is just copYpasta in sewers

Im starting to ask myself why we have so many mods when they dont their job properly. People keep posting about BBC, which is clearly against the forum rules (LGBTQIA not allowed), racebaiting all over the place and some users even directly say they want to become cucks (https://incels.is/threads/my-oneitis-is-so-precious.602252/) and yet mods dont give a shit. Next thing we will see is sexhavers and foids all over the forum because nobody cares enough to enforce the rules
They do enforce just based on nepotism

Yeah I know what you mean, I see it constantly also.
I got told by a mod that racebaiting is allowed in the lounge.
It is; I think the main intention of that is so users could maybe talk about it in a manner not related to Inceldom, but still.
I could've sworn calling people fakecels is a bannable offense,
I dont think it is, I just think it would constitute harassment in some way if done in an excess manner.
so why do those people who racebait not get banned when they say a certain race of people aren't incels?
examples:
"You cant be an incel as X race"
"Only X race can slay, all other are incels"
Yeah I agree, that stuff shouldn't be allowed along with "muh BBC" or "muh BWC"

Ofc, there's nothing wrong with making jokes relating to race, or discussing racial realism since race obviously is more than just skin color or how race plays a role in socio-cultural factors, etc. but stuff such as what you said shouldn't be allowed since it invalidates other users experiences.
might as well rename this site to faggots.is
faggots.is, underagededgelords.is, shithole.is, the list could go on, really.
Yup, what a joke: And it relates to what I stated above, no-one should have their experiences invalidated based on race, but how is discussing stuff relating to the fact some places are shitholes, which is why we shouldn't take immigrants from them, an issue? Literal reddit-tier bullshit.

What!? Can you show me where you got this? Did you make sure to do it in lounge at least?
Incelsis Faggot 1

Incelsis Faggot 2
Incelsis Faggot 3
What the fuck!? So this is allowed?
He's incredibly annoying. He has no life or hobbies and just debates people all day.
He's a character for sure, I will say that.
No matter how many times he loses the debate he always switches the topic until he gets you on something.
Jfl, everyone is starting to realize Curries sometimes go on tangents when arguing. @Made in Heaven @Chudpreet
He's the only guy I have ever put on ignore.
:feelskek::feelshaha:

I think @Khanivore was the first I ever ignored fuck he was annoying.

dude you're 100% right

If you come across some warn-worthy or ban-worthy stuff, it's easier for us if you report it directly.

As for racebait posts, I previously said several times that they're quite tricky to judge overall. If we really apply the racebait rules literally, ban appeals would become more active than the other sections since nearly everyone would be banned. It's allowed on lounge and sewers though.

If you come across some warn-worthy or ban-worthy stuff, it's easier for us if you report it directly.

As for racebait posts, I previously said several times that they're quite tricky to judge overall. If we really apply the racebait rules literally, ban appeals would become more active than the other sections since nearly everyone would be banned. It's allowed on lounge and sewers though.
The post i mentioned has been commented by you and PLA

My understanding is that everything goes as long as it's thinly couched as a joke or later claimed to be one. When it doubt use an emoticon :feelsgah:

My understanding is that everything goes as long as it's thinly couched as a joke or later claimed to be one. When it doubt use an emoticon :feelsgah:
Yeah sure bro, certain users writing every day about the genitalia of black men are only joking and totally not closeted faggots

Yeah sure bro, certain users writing every day about the genitalia of black men are only joking and totally not closeted faggots
Ok, but did they use an emoticon or later claim it was a joke? Important distinctions.

Rules here are purposely vague to ban you for whatever reason, like most online communities now.

I'll be banned once the person in charge dislikes me for some pedantic nonsense.

Isn't it also written that it's up to the mods to interpret and apply the rules ?
If they decide a post isn't against the rules then it's not, simple as.

Most of the reports I reject are either clearly jokes or not something that requires moderation even if other users dislike it. That thread you linked by shii I didn't take seriously because he's never been a serious poster, of course forum history matters in these instances. Taking every post at face value will never work out for moderation. Though BBCposting is usually warned so I don't know what that's about, anandkonda should have been warned for that. Probably a mistake if it was reported and rejected.

Isn't it also written that it's up to the mods to interpret and apply the rules ?
If they decide a post isn't against the rules then it's not, simple as.
retarded tbh

Better to be too lenient than too strict imo.

If you think someone is a retard just use the ignore-function.

Better to be too lenient than too strict imo
If we follow that agend then this site will soon be a paradise for racebaiters and fags (it already actually is lol)

Yeah I know what you mean, I see it constantly also.

It is; I think the main intention of that is so users could maybe talk about it in a manner not related to Inceldom, but still.

I dont think it is, I just think it would constitute harassment in some way if done in an excess manner.

Yeah I agree, that stuff shouldn't be allowed along with "muh BBC" or "muh BWC"

Ofc, there's nothing wrong with making jokes relating to race, or discussing racial realism since race obviously is more than just skin color or how race plays a role in socio-cultural factors, etc. but stuff such as what you said shouldn't be allowed since it invalidates other users experiences.

faggots.is, underagededgelords.is, shithole.is, the list could go on, really.

Yup, what a joke: And it relates to what I stated above, no-one should have their experiences invalidated based on race, but how is discussing stuff relating to the fact some places are shitholes, which is why we shouldn't take immigrants from them, an issue? Literal reddit-tier bullshit.

What!? Can you show me where you got this? Did you make sure to do it in lounge at least?

What the fuck!? So this is allowed?

He's a character for sure, I will say that.

Jfl, everyone is starting to realize Curries sometimes go on tangents when arguing. @Made in Heaven @Chudpreet

:feelskek::feelshaha:

I think @Khanivore was the first I ever ignored fuck he was annoying.
Agreed with everything you said. Was there the same amount of faggotry on here from two years ago? Did it change much or?

Most of the reports I reject are either clearly jokes or not something that requires moderation even if other users dislike it. That thread you linked by shii I didn't take seriously because he's never been a serious poster, of course forum history matters in these instances. Taking every post at face value will never work out for moderation. Though BBCposting is usually warned so I don't know what that's about, anandkonda should have been warned for that. Probably a mistake if it was reported and rejected.
If apparently BBCposting is warned, then why are most of screwthefbi BBC posts and yet he (almost) never gets warned ?

If apparently BBCposting is warned, then why are most of screwthefbi BBC posts and yet he (almost) never gets warned ?
There are 2 reports on him about "BBC". One of them doesn't even mention BBC. The other one was rejected by Fat Link so I can't speak on that.