Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

keep throwing out random accusations to justify your disgusting hate group and its criminal activities you cowardly worm

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
reminder that IT literally has pedophile apologists in it. shut your putrid sewer of a mouth you disgusting maggot . anything to justify bullying innocent men who are already down. you won't touch this thread you bottomfeeding coward. attacking downtrodden lonely low status men is COWARDICE. you are lower than a rat. keep pathetically trying to moralize your bullying of innocent men you utter filth. maybe someone will believe your bs one of these days. https://incels.is/threads/deranged-...ld-rape-with-whataboutism.327140/post-7509036

Last edited:
and with that. I'm going to sleep

hope you get sleep paralysis dumb fuck:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

gn nigga

I'm an IT infiltrator faggot and I need to go kms
hope you die of ebola in screaming agony you useless waste. now stop talking to me

Last edited:
hope you die of ebola in screaming agony you useless waste. now stop talking to me
FUCK YOU GLOWIE RETARD I WILL KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP

im joking, if something

FUCK YOU GLOWIE RETARD I WILL KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP

im joking, if something
stop talking to me you obnoxious waste. why do you attack me when I shit all over cucktear scum? because your a faggot infiltrator from reddit. fuck off.

stop talking to me you obnoxious waste. why do you attack me when I shit all over cucktear scum? because your a faggot infiltrator from reddit. fuck off.
I will stalk you for decades!!!!! Hey, cant get any new content on my precious IT easier, so.. sorry