Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Key incel variable [you're clumsy]

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
IncelTrait: You're Clumsy

Clumsy, Impractical, unhandy, wooden and low-to-no manual dexterity and your executive functioning is in the retard IQ range.

This may be one of the most significant variables of the incel to sexhaver spectrum.

Take all the guys you know and line them up in from least to most handiness, manual dexterity, practicality, executive functioning and motoric skills.
Then line these people up in who fucks least and who fucks most.

You will see they line up with a near 1:1 ratio.

Genes influence these factors thus having Garage Chad genes will also translate to desirable looks and other beneficial mate-selection traits listed in the scientific blackpill. Also if you are good with bodily skills and movements you are also better in bed compared to the near catatonic autists here.

It makes sense because being able to build, navigate and fix essential necessities is more important for survival than owning debates in the youtube comment section.

This also explains the driverslicensepill and many other pills. Its a key variable.

Basically if you didnt enjoy bob the builder as a kid you will die a virgin its over

Look, another soy thread :soy:

Fuck off, I have precision like a fucking surgeon. Sick of these self-hating threads.

Can't relate but I hear it's pretty common to have shit motor skills as an autist, which I myself am. Guess that defect is also on a spectrum

Look, another soy thread :soy:

Fuck off, I have precision like a fucking surgeon. Sick of these self-hating threads.
youre too lowIQ to be a surgeon

no, i have an outstandingly good coordination.

Can't relate but I hear it's pretty common to have shit motor skills as an autist, which I myself am. Guess that defect is also on a spectrum
True. Autism is physical too, you have off body posture, avoid eye contact, more or less extreme motoric defects and sometimes ticks. So Autism is (phenotypically and not just ethologically) visible.