Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Khanivore roped ?

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
His last post is on 9 May and he says he will rope and he also changed his about section to "see y'all on other side"..

I hate u guys, u all bullied him into roping, why can't you guys stop fighting and atleast live peacefully here :cryfeels:

@Khanivore

Last edited:
I never told him to rope.

Damn, rest In peace I guess

he didn't

he's a troll account, everything he says is bullshit and not meant to be taking seriously

Last edited:
I saw that in his profile long ago but I didnt see his rope post, I remember talking once to him in the sewers and he seemed líke a very good person even tho lots of people here shitted on him.

If he really roped may his soul rest in peace in heaven, if there is such thing

I hope he did. Annoying of a user. May Satan have his soul.

I saw that in his profile long ago but I didnt see his rope post, I remember talking once to him in the sewers and he seemed líke a very good person even tho lots of people here shitted on him.

If he really roped may his soul rest in peace in heaven, if there is such thing
this guy was nice at first, but then he talks nonsense and wastes my time. i had to unfollow him. your mileage may vary.

this guy was nice at first, but then he talks nonsense and wastes my time. i had to unfollow him. your mileage may vary.
He was a bit sarcastic you could say, but i wouldn't say nonsense

He’ll be back in a month or so. dw

Maybe he had some mental problems, but I never saw him being an asshole to anyone

George C Scott America GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Don't believe unless it's confirmed beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Pics or didnt happen

No money for internet and they cut his connection.

He will be back in a month after wageslaving for internet money

I went to Google and typed "incels.is Khanivore" and I came up to this recent thread!?

Nigger probably trolling you

He was kind of annoying. Probably just got bored of trolling and went back to being a normie.

No money for internet and they cut his connection.

He will be back in a month after wageslaving for internet money
Damn didn't realise he was so poor. Poor guy :feelsbadman:

Damn didn't realise he was so poor. Poor guy :feelsbadman:
i dont know tbh because I dont even know him like that. But he from Khazakstan he said to me, there is no neet buxx welfare like in the West so when the dude drinks all his money with his prostitutes on the 1st of the month then he is broke till month end obviously.

He's a based Putincel, so I hope he's still alive.

Hope he's alright.

Why was he so hated? I remember he had beef with quite a few users including that kretschmer dude who doesn't post anymore

He will be back

@Khanivore nigger come back

He greeted me when I just joined, then followed me around on my posts. He was initially friendly but then randomly became aggressive (?) called me a dirty stinky incel (in russian) and told me that he's actually a chad. I called him a dung beetle after which he stopped interacting with me :cryfeels:
I'm strongly suspecting that he's not actually roping but if he is, rip :cryfeels::cryfeels::fuk:

He is roping like there's no tomorrow.

Letz work like there's no tommorow.

He was initially friendly but then randomly became aggressive (?) called me a dirty stinky incel (in russian) and told me that he's actually a chad. I called him a dung beetle after which he stopped interacting with me :cryfeels:
screenshot?

He spoke to everyone

I heard from another inkwell before this post that he actually roped, so rip.
I liked him, not sure why inkwells hate so much on each other when we get enough hate from soyciety.

it's over