Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel inside a bus photographed and laughed at on twitter. (UGLYCELS OPEN AT YOUR OWN RISK)

Mistake

Mistake

Captain
★★
This poor guy is just minding his own business, excited to go to a football match and he is now getting bullied by normfags on twitter. This fat whore just had to put him in the photo. This is the life we have to live everyday, IT. Having a good personality and showering won't make him attractive. This is just one of many comments making fun of him. Poor guy :cryfeels:
Screenshot 20240330 140358 X
Screenshot 20240330 140250 X

Brutal.

Females got no filter bruv. Just absolute brutality and savagery.

Fucking hell that's brutal, we should kill those whores.
Just go outside and touch grass.

I'm almost certain he is slav
Slavs are ethnics of the white race

Absolutely brutal and pathetic. I am feeling extremely sad for that brocel:feelscry::cryfeels:

I want to behead and kill that whores who makes of that brocel

Those foids look sub5. Are they British? Looks ugly.

Empathetic gender back at it again cunty retards

Those foids are not attractive at all, they just try to make themselves feel better by attacking that guy. That is how their kind get status.

This poor guy is just minding his own business, excited to go to a football match and he is now getting bullied by normfags on twitter. This fat whore just had to put him in the photo. This is the life we have to live everyday, IT. Having a good personality and showering won't make him attractive. This is just one of many comments making fun of him. Poor guy :cryfeels:
View attachment 1109798View attachment 1109799
people who called him should be shot at the back of the head

Females are cruel

I'm almost certain he is slav
Slavs are ethnics of the white race
Fuck off with this self Slav hatred. Putin should round up and kill all of you traitors. Slavs are easily superior to whites.

Holy fuck, these foids need to die.
Screenshot 2024 03 30 184859

"Second time lucky teehee" - :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
fuck everyone mang

This shows that even when in incels are just minding their own business not bothering anyone, they will still be harassed and tormented by normies.
They don't want you to "leave them alone/stop bothering women/whatver", they legitimately want to see incels suffering for the crime of existing.

It's just your personality bro, women can tell he has a bad personality because reasons

Poor dude :feelsbadman:
This shit is military grade ragefuel. They're treating him like a fucking zoo animal, as if he's completely incapable of having the awareness that he's the object of ridicule.

This shit is military grade ragefuel. They're treating him like a fucking zoo animal, as if he's completely incapable of having the awareness that he's the object of ridicule.
Foids would do this kind of shit but still they're considered "empathetic" smh

Fucking brutal, I legally shouldn't say what those foids deserve to happen to them.

Foids would do this kind of shit but still they're considered "empathetic" smh
Empathy only applies to Chad/Tyrone, other foids, or dogs.

Empathetic gender in action again.

This shows that even when in incels are just minding their own business not bothering anyone, they will still be harassed and tormented by normies.
They don't want you to "leave them alone/stop bothering women/whatver", they legitimately want to see incels suffering for the crime of existing.
And people wonder why I woodsmaxxed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back