Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill KHHTV blackcel gets sent to the shadow realm on TV

@Sneir go wild on them.

That's so mean

My mighty water buffalo ancestry compels me to take a dump on this reddit post.

Fuck. BRUUUUUTAL.

BBC theory BTFO

Man, that was cruel. :cryfeels:

She already gets all the attention she can get and will never understand how it truly feels to be lonely and devoid of intimacy. :feelsrope:

Niggers when their height starts 5

Lol what a simp. His reaction is all the proof you need as to why he doesn’t deserve sympathy. He doesn’t have self-respect.

Society humiliates incels and then wonder why we are angry

It’s like seeing those old teen sitcoms on the Disney channel.

When the shy timid guy gets to share an intimate moment with a beautiful girl and share a kiss together because she has pity for him.

And when you witness that, a part of you feel a shared sense of being seen as special to someone, and at the same time dread because you'll never get to experience that in real life.

It’s like seeing those old teen sitcoms on the Disney channel.

When the shy timid guy gets to share an intimate moment with a beautiful girl and share a kiss together because she has pity for him.

And when you witness that, a part of you feel a shared sense of being seen as special to someone, and at the same time dread because you'll never get to experience that in real life.
Shy and timid is cope. Shy and timid chad slays.

I was about to write an elaborate hate/disgust comment but apparently it’s staged. Autisms me.
Wouldn’t be surprised either way. So called reality TV fakes lots of shit

Brutal, sadly brutal :feelsbadman:
It's over

He’s lurking here as we speak