Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Kidcel kisses bully's shoe and gets kicked in the face

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/WAVEYBAITS/status/1623360234025541632?s=20

That's fucked up :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels: 0 honor or decency but it was a bully so expected, you're going to get kicked anyways so at least get kicked with dignity. Why is the UK becoming so ghetto recently? Seen so many videos of UK street fights or just trashy stuff you would expect in a trailer park or in the hood not in Bongland.

This is typical behaviour of chavs, nothing really new. Feel sorry for him though jfl.

I wish I was a big brother to a bullied kid that beats up his foes and burns their parents homes

No mercy for weakness.

The kid is 11 nigger
Incel/subhuman traits surface as early as 5 years of age. We are wired to smell and pick up on subhumanity and physical/social weakness.

absolutely brutal, this is a fucked up world but normies will tell you u just need to have a postive mindset

Re: is it bad that i literally just noticed how much...
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158547402Tuesday, March 24, 2015 6:15 AM CDT
I personally prefer the duration of time during midnight-early morning as the most efficient time to utilize this Sub-Section.

Ruthless! His head got kicked like a football

That's going to keep on happening if we don't establish the Androcentric League to fight for men's dignity, especially the underdogs, in this gynocratic shithole until we destroy it utterly and completely.

Look at the mini thots, i bet that a fat bully tried to impress them.

Notice how in ALL of these videos of young kids being bullied/beaten up, the bullies ALWAYS have a bunch of girls with them, even if they're stomping on the poor boy's face.

But personality is what really matters teehee~

Notice how in ALL of these videos of young kids being bullied/beaten up, the bullies ALWAYS have a bunch of girls with them, even if they're stomping on the poor boy's face.

What kind of liar told you that women are the fairer, gentle sex? :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

he will be posting here in 10 years

He deserves it for surrendering.

this is what happens when you mass import shitskins

absolutely brutal, this is a fucked up world but normies will tell you u just need to have a postive mindset
And don't forget the teachers and psychologists who will defend the bully because he had an abusive family or some woke excuse like "capitalism forced him to be that way". If you're getting bullied you're getting fucked not only by the bully but also by the system which is against you in the moment of truth.

It makes them wet

And don't forget the teachers and psychologists who will defend the bully because he had an abusive family or some woke excuse like "capitalism forced him to be that way". If you're getting bullied you're getting fucked not only by the bully but also by the system which is against you in the moment of truth.
facts.if you lose once you'r just gonna keep on losing. if you get bullied as a kid your just gonna end up with shitty social skills and anxiety most of the time which translates to you having only a few friends and then other people are gonna think your a weirdo loser bc you only have a few friends which is going to make it harder for you to get more friends and ascend in the hierachy and therefore if you were a loser as a kid you'r probably going to be loser when your an adult. ofc nobody will blame a kid for getting bullied but as sooon as you reach adulthood suddenly everything is your own fault.

standard cave demon behavior.

notice how the girls were laughing

Lmao look at the stupid little cunt standing by enjoying it:feelsugh:

Woman love bullies and violence.

Lmao look at the stupid little cunt standing by enjoying it:feelsugh:

Woman love bullies and violence.
"Ummm inkwell have you ackhyually tried being nice and a decent human being? Then maybe just maybe you wouldn't be a virgin :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:"

"Ummm inkwell have you ackhyually tried being nice and a decent human being? Then maybe just maybe you wouldn't be a virgin :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:"
Hilarious people actually belive that, this is where being nice gets you, kicked in the face and humiliated :feelshaha: being nice and respectful of other always fucked me over

Hilarious people actually belive that, this is where being nice gets you, kicked in the face and humiliated :feelshaha: being nice and respectful of other always fucked me over

Re: so i just got caught cheating
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158629352Wednesday, March 25, 2015 4:42 PM CDT
You've created a web of deception and now you're suffering from the effects of your actions. There's very few individuals capable of formulating their strategy well enough to avoid ruining their own plans when it comes to things such as this. Explain the situation to the individuals involved and genuinely apologize if you are guilty for your "Crimes". Also, if you cannot manage a simple "romantic" relationship without resorting to such tactics, how do you intend to maintain honesty in the Emp...
Re: if falling in love with 3 guys
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158629477Wednesday, March 25, 2015 4:44 PM CDT
It's much more likely that you are only "Infatuated" rather than experiencing genuine 'love' for these individuals. I'd suggest focusing on your academic progress as you will be able to manipulate those skills in whichever direction you consider "useful".
Re: RuthlessGlory's logic
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158629548Wednesday, March 25, 2015 4:45 PM CDT
Utilizing "Personal-Attacks" against other users is a notable violation of the Roblox-Community-Guidelines.
Re: RuthlessGlory's logic
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158630151Wednesday, March 25, 2015 4:54 PM CDT
"I'm not necessarily making to out to be PA. I'm sorry is you take it that way." You are claiming that this thread was not intended to be a personal-attack, yet you are clearly insulting the target's reasoning abilities and providing a quote to patronize the user further. By definition, a personal-attack is a counter-argument targeting the characteristics of an individual rather than the actual argument itself(Which would also make your statements Ad-Hominem). I'm not entirely certain as to what you intended to clarify by creating this thread.

This is why the human race must be brutally genocided (IN VIDEO GAME)

Bravo nobody could say it better

The average bullied incel goes through more terror and suffering in every middle school grade than the average normie bluepiller will go through in his entire life, yet those people are completely convinced that we are just crybabies and that we're just making up our problems :feelsree: :reeeeee:.

This is why the human race must be brutally genocided (IN VIDEO GAME)

Miserable fucks. Much older and still 2 vs 1 fucking animals.

Bullying in some cases leaves you scarred for life. Bullies are spiritually and mentally killing their victims in some cases. Many bullying victims have in turn their whole life ruined and start taking drugs or kts. That's why bullying should be punished with jail time. There's almost nothing more traumatizing than being bullied in your youth when social connection is the most important thing.

My heart goes out to the kid. I haven't felt this angry for a while. If I ever see someone bullied like that in public you'd bet your ass Im gonna fuck the bully up. I have nothing too lose, if he stabs me I stab back. I win because I didn't lose shit, but he lost his entire life of girls and friends

Nuke britbongland

First step of a path to be a future saint. Wish he could get his revenge somedays.

Ruthless! His head got kicked like a football
This means two different things for Europeans and Americans. Which one do you mean? Soccer or American Football?

Re: Does bullying even exist anymore?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148007872Wednesday, October 15, 2014 3:53 PM CDT
It all depends on your perception of "Bullying".
Re: Does bullying even exist anymore?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148008788Wednesday, October 15, 2014 4:07 PM CDT
"Oh so you can be beat up after school by his friends?" Well, that depends on the severity and circumstances the "Bullying" is taking place in. There's multiple ways for managing these problems without resorting to actual violence yourself.
Re: I just trolled the noobs at yes magazine
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148842017Thursday, October 30, 2014 4:22 AM CDT
"@anon reported for hate speech and cyber bullying" "False-Reporting" is strictly prohibited in the "Roblox Community Guidelines".
Re: Bullying is not cool,its serious
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150249495Saturday, November 22, 2014 10:35 PM CST
Alright. While it's certainly accurate that "Bullying" is a rather persistent problem that certainly does requires awareness and management to appropriately handle the problem, creating a thread on an internet forum such as this certainly won't provide a solution to the problem and it's likely going to cause aggressive and unnecessary arguing. If you want to reduce the quantity of "Bullying" occurring then I would suggest that you communicate with people outside of a screen and utilize a website oriented towards problems such as this as it's a significant more effective strategy.
Re: If your going to bully people, do it right.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152540119Saturday, December 27, 2014 4:42 AM CST
Manipulation of an individual to perform negative actions would still make you accountable for conspiring. There is neither a "Right" or "Wrong" way of bullying another human, you can utilize much better methods of handling your problems.
Re: [ Content Deleted ]
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153258496Sunday, January 04, 2015 1:10 PM CST
"Bullying" is entirely capable of affecting an individual for many years afterwards as the individual themselves will recall the events eventually. The degree of psychological damage depends on the kind of bullying and how the individual perceives the situation; Recurrent bullying will eventually alter the psychological state of the targeted individual, regardless of the extremity due to the simple fact that the person is consistently enduring psychologically harmful reminders of how the individual(s) bullying them perceive the person, the degree of psychological effect increases once you consider the individual's actual perception of the bully and the social circumstances toppled with the duration of time the individual is bullied. Many individuals who suffer a sufficient quantity of bullying during childhood often develop psychologically instability as the "Painful" memories eventually begin to dominate their perception of other humans with effects ranging from vendettas against socially-adapt and "Accepted" humans in general and development of narcissistic personality traits(Nearly always the eventual result of an inferiority-complex), to a significant degree of self-perceived inferiority that can result in the inability to psychologically connect with adjacent individuals due to fear of disapproval stemming from irrational thoughts and trigger the development of usually lifelong disorders such as "Depression".
Re: i found a solution to bullying in the public school system.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153978381Thursday, January 15, 2015 10:50 AM CST
"no, only if its self defense. and allowing the ability would discourage bullies from bullying." There's various ways that this can be abused/taken out of proportion. Although I can understand why you would believe that this could interfere with the issue of bullying, It significantly increases the likelihood that if a battle begins, that one of students involved could be severely injured or killed. This can easily lead to retaliation from acquaintances of the individuals involved and intensify the severity of the situation.
Re: i always find a way to feel dissapointed in myself.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#154412912Wednesday, January 21, 2015 10:03 PM CST
"WHY DO YOU LET YOURSELF BE AN EASY TARGET FOR PEOPLE" Although the following statements may appear as patronizing or otherwise negative, I'm not trying to insult you, I'm merely trying to help you rationalize the situation. In society, 'acceptance' is a necessary aspect beginning from the very critical durations of cognitive development, failure to feel accepted by other individuals has some degree of influence on your psychological state, though this varies on an individual basis. These other individuals, who are targeting you, are likely targeting you simply because you aren't accepted in their clique and thus harassing you is a mechanism for the individuals involved to gain support from other members of their Social-Circle without being ridiculed as many people tend to avoid sources they're uncertain and thus uncomfortable with. I'm assuming, then, that you're feeling insecure due to the consistent insults you've received and perceive yourself as inferior, which would be completely incorrect. Though this may certainly be difficult to comprehend at the current duration of time, each individual has characteristics that vary from another person, the people bullying you are likely attempting to make their "Friends" perceive them as 'good' as a method of increasing self-confidence that they may be lacking. I'd highly suggest that you communicate with someone you trust about the situation and attempt to adapt how you perceive the issues involving yourself, although you may be receiving insults, you certainly aren't inferior and shouldn't consistently be aggressively criticized.
Re: A Noob actually listen to this..
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158282281Friday, March 20, 2015 5:23 PM CDT
"And it comes to the fact that your bullying me,Mostly anony" Neither of my prior statements had any aggressive intention whatsoever, I'm merely stating that adolescents experience various psychological changes. Nevertheless, there's plenty of other things to do besides trying to bother other users on an online game for your own entertainment.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back