Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For curries and Africans in the UK, you're less likely to face discrimination than the Irish.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Over for Irishcels, workshops on the differences between institutional and subconscious anti-Irish bias in the UK when:feelswhere:?

UKRacism

Legit would've expected Eastern Europeans to be higher considering that the entire Brexit stuff was about us immigrating there. Bummer, we probably won't get much if reparations ever get proposed, but being just a few percentage points behind Arabs is still pretty good. Not to mention that both Asians and Africans mostly cluster around 30%, so being at 20% still means there's some hope for us to get something out of this:feelsaww:.

Over for the Irish though, imagine being oppressed by your neighbouring group for a thousand years or so, and even after all of that, they still hate you more than they hate complete foreigners from the other side of the world.

British "people" hate everyone who isn't a true british fag because they once owned the world and now their capital has more Indian's than Mumbai

brutal shit for irish people
imagine respecting immigrants from another world and betraying your own kind but i bet most of this racism is by ethnics living in the UK towards irish

Irish people have always been the niggers of Western Europe tbh

I like Irish people. Dublin mogs UK shitholes like London and Birmingham into oblivion.

i Know @Sneir really hates the Irish.

Irish are the native americans of Europe.

imagine respecting immigrants from another world and betraying your own kind but i bet most of this racism is by ethnics living in the UK towards irish
Irish are the native americans of Europe.
I like Irish people. Dublin mogs UK shitholes like London and Birmingham into oblivion.
COPE

When they say "Travelers" They mean people who live in caravans on public land

These people tend to be white trash similar to rednecks

Also ask any non woke person if they prefer migrants from Africa or Irish people

Also this doesn't mean whites hates irish, it could mean Pakis and Indian people are racist to Irish

Also a Migrant from Africa might be less inclinded to report racism in case he/she might be deported

So you have miniorities under reporting and Irish truthly reporting

Also Brexit people say east euro so they dont look racist, 90% people who voted brexit was because 2015 muslim migrants not polish

Literally polish people have similar culture and speak english 90% of time

COPE

When they say "Travelers" They mean people who live in caravans on public land

These people tend to be white trash similar to rednecks

Also ask any non woke person if they prefer migrants from Africa or Irish people

Also this doesn't mean whites hates irish, it could mean Pakis and Indian people are racist to Irish

Also a Migrant from Africa might be less inclinded to report racism in case he/she might be deported

So you have miniorities under reporting and Irish truthly reporting

I thought they didn't hate each other anymore and it was all victimization by Irish-Americans wanting to feel oppressed kek

It's mostly that racism against other whites is accepted. Leftists don't give a shit if a British man discriminates against an Irish one. If he discriminates against a Pakistani man, everyone will lynch him.

why would ethnics hate the Irish lol, that makes no sense

the brits are just more careful about their racism towards dark skinned people now due to the American black movements, while Irish are just seen as low class whites

why would ethnics hate the Irish lol, that makes no sense

the brits are just more careful about their racism towards dark skinned people now due to the American black movements, while Irish are just seen as low class whites
Most British is similar to Irish genetically, the differance is accent, which Irish sounds sexier to women

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back