Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Kids.is is dead

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
Today, a new rule was introduced:

Users under the age of 18 are no longer allowed to join this forum.

Only users below 18 that have already joined will be allowed to stay.

Kids are no longer allowed from joining.

Kids.is is dead. If you're part of kids.is know that it will live forever in our hearts.

Don't get fucking permabanned if you're under 18 now. We need all the forces we can get to combat the boomlennials

The mods (unelected officials) should outlaw oneitis posting now.
I do admit though, the banning of lil kids has dealt a huge blow to high school oneitis type of posts (at least I hope so)

It doesn't matter if you're under 18 because inceldom is determined in the womb. There are kids destined for inceldom which becomes apparent in their early years when they experience lack of athleticism, bullying, ridicule, and weakness in learning.

Hi, I’m 12 years old

Today, a new rule was introduced:

Users under the age of 18 are no longer allowed to join this forum.

Only users below 18 that have already joined will be allowed to stay.

Kids are no longer allowed from joining.

Kids.is is dead. If you're part of kids.is know that it will live forever in our hearts.

Don't get fucking permabanned if you're under 18 now. We need all the forces we can get to combat the boomlennials
Ok babycel

Good riddance

Good. Mods are doing everybody a favour. It's not reasonable to consider yourself an incel when you are still developing and you have potential to get better face and/or height. Moreover, too many dumb kiddos thinking they are right, as usual naive adolescent vs experienced adult trope.

I'd put the age limit at 20, but 18 is good too.

It doesn't matter if you're under 18 because inceldom is determined in the womb. There are kids destined for inceldom which becomes apparent in their early years when they experience lack of athleticism, bullying, ridicule, and weakness in learning.

No more kids. It's over for pedocels.

good i only wanna talk to fellow 20+cels

mods are saving u youngcels from wasting your precious youth here instead of $$$ maxxinf

It's also kind of fucked up to put too much blackpills in your head before you're 18. That's a recipe for depression and suicide.