Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kike at the arcade

do they always dress like that everywhere they go?

He is there for cents

White mode burns my fckin eyes, nigger.

I don’t dress like that and I’m not religious retard
nigga stop lying, i saw you in them brooklin ghettos trying to yoink shekels from blacc kids in your silly Rabbi outfit

nigga stop lying, i saw you in them brooklin ghettos trying to yoink shekels from blacc kids in your silly Rabbi outfit
Rabbi is bill Clinton, it is true Matan said it when he snuck into the game awards

Nope I’m a secular neoliberal atheist type of Jew the kind you would expect to see in corporate/law offices

Nope I’m a secular neoliberal atheist type of Jew the kind you would expect to see in corporate/law offices
Have you talked to whistleblowers about the consumption of foreskin and estrogen in the water?

well why the fuck dont i see you in a law office, silly kike

get back to work! whichever jew took you off the assembly line fucked you up huh

well why the fuck dont i see you in a law office, silly kike

get back to work! whichever jew took you off the assembly line fucked you up huh
I’m still collegecel (In gta) so stfu I’ll make sure you never touch a vagina without paying $$$

I’m still collegecel (In gta) so stfu I’ll make sure you never touch a vagina without paying $$$
nigger ill find your mom in the morgue and tickle her bean if you make me pay

youre a kikecel, send me a jewess my way or ill sneak into israel and slip my cock inside one of the Grand Rabbi's daughters

youre a kikecel, send me a jewess my way or ill sneak into israel and slip my cock inside one of the Grand Rabbi's daughters
bill clinton deal with it GIF

Cope
ill make sure you either have to settle for obese used pussy or pay $$$$$ for hooker like I have to

Cope
ill make sure you either have to settle for obese used pussy or pay $$$$$ for hooker like I have to
dont make me do this kikebro, i WILL find my way inside your mother

ill have to fix her crooked nose though, you silly joos have tight cooters though

i think ill have my way with Abigail Shapiro in heaven one day too

dont make me do this kikebro, i WILL find my way inside your mother

ill have to fix her crooked nose though, you silly joos have tight cooters though

i think ill have my way with Abigail Shapiro in heaven one day too
reported for hate speech :feelsLSD:

ADL, CIA, NSA (in mein kraft)
you could be one of the based jews like Baruch Spinoza but youre sadly just homosexual

im not a nazi lmfao, i dont even hate joos, i just make fun of you because its an internet forum for shits and giggles

i personally find racecucks to be gay, caring about your nationality is retarded cause foids of either nationality dont give a fuck about incels anyways
I’m not a fag but you are most nazicels are fags or literal cucks