Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you ascend with this hairy pajeeta

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Smash and dash

First the bitch need to trim the giant eyebrow

Yes, i would shave her as well. I had similar looking girl in my class.

Whenever I see indian woman I just see a feminized version of my local corner shop brocel with ass and tits and long hair. It's really uncanny I can't lie :lul: I still see the subhuman facial features and bone structure of poojeets in the foids. One chromosome away from inceldom.
eVERY indian foid is a poojeet

Last edited:
Whenever I see indian woman I just see a feminized face of my local corner shop brocel but with ass and tits. It's really uncanny I can't lie :lul:
eVERY indian foid is a poojeet
Indian women ugly, they also have fucking high standards. They hate their men counterparts too, fuck them. They also grow moustache at 16

Indian women ugly, they also have fucking high standards. They hate their men counterparts too, fuck them.
Wtf I just realized we have similar profile pictures :lul:
"great minds think alike"

it's actually insane how girl which is nothing special looks wise have so many followers, likes etc.

I like hairy muff she should wax the rest

Sir have u seen the average indian women
?
images
editorial-illustrative-image-portrait-smiling-sad-senior-indian-woman-pondicherry-tamil-nadu-india-april-traditional-costume-82891026.jpg
images
images
98458447.jpg