Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Kikes Deny IQ

• Thread starter NormiesRretarded
  • Start date
i mean if you were a education-less bum then education would definetley raise your IQ. did you think maths come pre-installed?

back to Graycel Academy before you start making threads again boyo

Denying IQ is for coping retards but kikes love to do it

Denying IQ is for ideological-possesed lunatics, so most of the modern left embraces it fairly enthusiastically.

Denying IQ is for coping retards but kikes love to do it
Notice if you read the link, she gives a talented basketball player as an example of a retard that's actually "intelligent".

These far left kike seem to really love book smart retards with no common sense and pesestalize having a degree.

Last edited:
She's right, because even if you believe in IQ, you understand that "IQ" is not "smarts." If you believe in IQ, then you believe that knowledge is water and IQ, brains are sponges and rags, and IQ is how absorbent your sponge/rag is.

If I am stupid, I could just work very hard to catch up to people who take to things naturally.

ok idc bitch ass nigga you wanna fight now OYU BUTICH ASS NIGGA

i mean if you were a education-less bum then education would definetley raise your IQ. did you think maths come pre-installed?
Ok kike academia bootlicker

Ok kike academia bootlicker

Kikes also make up new euphemisms for being retarded, like muh mental health, adhd, or even anxiety. I once complained angrily about being a slow learner and having poor memory, and the fucking cunt wrote me a prescription for some shit that lowers blood pressure.

back to Graycel Academy before you start making threads again boyo

IQ tests only require ultra basic 1st grade maths, e.g what comes after 7-14-21-? Dumbass apefricans can't even answer that.

Kikes also claim they have the highest iq