Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do tallfags fail at life?

P

prajeet88

Legend
★★★★
Srs, if you're 1 standard deviation above average height for your age/country you cannot fail in life. Now this does mean being 6ft3+ somewhere like Netherlands, but anyways...

1. You cannot be poor unless you are very low IQ (below 85) cause you can literally become a real estate agent, manager, CEO, or politician with just a very basic level of intelligence. It's only us manlets and turbomanlets that have to do STEM and be smart to make 6 figures.
2. You also cannot be incel unless your face is genuinely deformed. It's only manlets/turbomanlets that need to look like Tom Cruise.

I think a lot of tallfags here will deny it but really they are just low IQ and/or have facial deformities.

I have a tallfag normie-ish friend online. He complains about how he can't get a gf. He had multiple gfs in middle school and shit and a gf in highschool he wanted to marry, but he's never had sex. Only a blowjob that he didn't cum from. I personally say he's a failed normie or volcel, especially since he says the only people matching him on tinder or showing interest irl are fat girls or black girls. Then again he said he's very picky and what he considers "too fat" is laughably foolish.

Srs, if you're 1 standard deviation above average height for your age/country you cannot fail in life. Now this does mean being 6ft3+ somewhere like Netherlands, but anyways...

1. You cannot be poor unless you are very low IQ (below 85) cause you can literally become a real estate agent, manager, CEO, or politician with just a very basic level of intelligence. It's only us manlets and turbomanlets that have to do STEM and be smart to make 6 figures.
2. You also cannot be incel unless your face is genuinely deformed. It's only manlets/turbomanlets that need to look like Tom Cruise.

I think a lot of tallfags here will deny it but really they are just low IQ and/or have facial deformities.
As a manlet, I am jealous of the tall facts. However, on a individualistic level, there are circumstances which makes me happy. I am not that individual tall fag. And I'm lucky I am who I am even though I hate what I am.

youd have to try reeeeaallyy hard to lose at 6'3+

I have a tallfag normie-ish friend online. He complains about how he can't get a gf. He had multiple gfs in middle school and shit and a gf in highschool he wanted to marry, but he's never had sex. Only a blowjob that he didn't cum from. I personally say he's a failed normie or volcel, especially since he says the only people matching him on tinder or showing interest irl are fat girls or black girls. Then again he said he's very picky and what he considers "too fat" is laughably foolish.
Exactly what I mean. His problems are literally volcels problems:

1. Cannot cum from getting a blowjob. What sort of incel gets blowjobs?
2. Has strict looks and race requirements. What sort of incel is that picky?
3. Gets ANY matches on Tinder, where men are 80% of the pool.

Fucks sake, I only wish I had such problems.

You also cannot be incel unless your face is genuinely deformed
Nah. You can't be a truecel if you're a tallfag in general. If you're 6'3 it doesn't matter how deformed your face is.

Nah. You can't be a truecel if you're a tallfag in general. If you're 6'3 it doesn't matter how deformed your face is.
I'd give leeway to average heights of the country, in USA yes, in Netherlands or Bosnia 6'3 is statistically not even 1sd above average.

But then again a 6'3 dutch tallfag can easily geomaxx so I suppose the point still stands.

I'd give leeway to average heights of the country, in USA yes, in Netherlands or Bosnia 6'3 is statistically not even 1sd above average.
You get what I mean. If you're very tall compared to the average of your country you're not a truecel

Look, I found a job where manlets get picked over tallfags. My theories have been deboonked, JBS (just be short) is true:

-
Ah, dang, tallfags can get that job too
-
71q m xD4UL AC SY679

-

Most tall guys that fail at life either had a poor environment whilst in their childhood and couldn't recover from it, have some mental disability that prevents them from doing anything above basic skill level or just plain low IQ below 2 standard deviations.

Outside of those situations it's very rare to see a tall man fail in life.

Last edited:
Define "Fail at life"

My uncle is tall like 6'2 but he a schizophrenic and I know people will say some bullshit to nagate his illness but its literally over for him, he has an imaginary family of little girls in his head and he's a raging alcoholic drug addict.

I'd say he's like a 7 or higher in sexual smv but his illness makes him a 2

Manlets cope too much about height. Most people don't give a fuck about your height unless you're noticeably massive (6'6+). There's barely any difference between 5'9 and 6ft

Manlets cope too much about height. Most people don't give a fuck about your height unless you're noticeably massive (6'6+). There's barely any difference between 5'9 and 6ft
It's more about not having the negatives of being short rather than the positives of height, there are more negatives to being short than positives to being tall, you get a fairer shot at life being not short.

Either way I don't subscribe to the idea of "You have X quality so you can't be incel/fail"

by being ugly and/or socially retarded. its very easy to fuck up in life; a single good trait isnt always a guarantee for success

Are you kidding? 6ft is the minimum.

tallfags lol.

Tallcels can absolutely be truecels, due to their face or by also being a mentalcel

Impossible to lose at 6'3+ Literally everything is given to you at that point.

There's no point to reply to this thread with any fairness.

I'm 5'11, my face is not fucking deformed, and yet I had ZERO, Z E R O, NADA, NOTHING, ZERO positive attention from women and men due to my height, in school environments, work environment, in other outside environment. It never happened.

I have said this so much, that it's fucking stupid to rail against tallfags on this site, because THE SOCIAL PRIVILEGES OF BEING TALL DO NOT APPLY TO THEM.
Because they are fucking ugly. Not DEFORMED. UGLY, Sub-3.

I don't give a single fuck about your exceptions. Your ugly tall cousin that got a Stacy GF. That works as a CEO of a multi-billion dollar company.

I have never, in my entire DAY TO DAY life, seen a UGLY TALL guy, with a girlfriend, or with a particularly flattering job. Never ever have I seen this.
100% of the time, the ones that do, are AT LEAST average looking.

So with all of this being said, what is the point of having a fair argument about this? If the BASIC concept of, being fucking ugly cancels out whatever other privilege you may have, is too complex for you to get?

Am I more privileged then, for example, fucking @B/W muttcel ? No fucking shit I am. I'm taller then him.
I'm privileged over manlets. This is a fact, and it does not bother me to admit this.

Does that change the fact that I had literally the same life you did?! Just with the insults swapped out?

Jesus fucking Christ. Every SINGLE person on this fucking site ackowledges the issues that manlets have. But you guys still feel the need to have all of the spotlight.

There's plenty of manlet real state agents, CEOs, and politicians, by the way. Fucking study for anything that isn't STEM and you will get there, you whining faggot.

Just imagine being 6ft+ and not having a girlfriend or getting laid. Literally 99% of foids have a height fetish for you

This sounds like a pajeet fantasizing about what he imagines a western tallfag's life is like.

St. Blops2cel says hi.

I don't think I've met a single tallfag who's a billionaire real estate agent or otherwise giga successful, I'm 6'1 and a lot of people here are the same height to a bit shorter, but I came to realize it's pointless to care about height and it's a fantasy i should leave behind to truly mature