Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel kill all trans (and jews that force degeneracy)

gigacumster3000

gigacumster3000

incel celeron
★★★★★
Comment 1653867497EGFOm11nvNLNiZe6q4BtFKw400

yeah i hope they get nuked

I FUCKING HATE DEGENERATE TRANNY GROOOOOOOOMING OF INNOCENT CHILDREN SO MUCH:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Disgusting, degenerate, homewrecking, entitled, narcissistic subhumans and their disease must be eradicated from the society. When will we have enough and finally tell these rats to fuck off??? How many more boys must they groom into their suicide cult before normies finally have enough????
FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES
Peak clown world that troons get so much pass from normie society for their shit:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

doing that to a kid is worse than what the sandy hook or uvdale shooters did

I FUCKING HATE DEGENERATE TRANNY GROOOOOOOOMING OF INNOCENT CHILDREN SO MUCH:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Disgusting, degenerate, homewrecking, entitled, narcissistic subhumans and their disease must be eradicated from the society. When will we have enough and finally tell these rats to fuck off??? How many more boys must they groom into their suicide cult before normies finally have enough????
Peak clown world that troons get so much pass from normie society for their shit:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
nobody gave a fuck about you and you are trying to be an advocate for the community, ffs get out of here. if you want to blame anyone blame the foids.

do u think I give a shit about tranny and gays. gays can be annoying but i dont deal with them.
some men go trans as they are lonely and desperate, its like a cope for them, who is to blame , the foids.
and chads and tyrones are having gay sex foids are angry about it.
in thailand mens live are harder so some become tranny , blame the foids.

nobody gave a fuck about you and you are trying to be an advocate for the community, ffs get out of here. if you want to blame anyone blame the foids.
This

Let trannies do their degeneracy
Why I would I fight to introduce sanity in a world where I am an outcast despise by female.

Most of you we’ll never have kid
Why do you care ?

fucking groomers

nobody gave a fuck about you and you are trying to be an advocate for the community, ffs get out of here. if you want to blame anyone blame the foids
Wth are you on about? Am I not allowed to dislike vile shit trannies are doing? Why the fuck are you defending tranny faggots out of all people? Just fucking lol at this bluepill shit.
some men go trans as they are lonely and desperate, its like a cope for them
And they spend a lot of their time trying to groom lonely boys into their cult online instead of letting them discover blackpill or actually useful solutions to their problems. WHY THE FUCK SHOULD WE LET THIS HAPPEN?
You seem gigabluepilled about how trannies operate. They are ultra bluepilled and zealous about their degenerate beliefs. They are the powertripping reddit jannies who destroyed original incel communities. They still DDOS our site from time to time. There is no coexistence with the tranny menace.
Let trannies do their degeneracy
Why I would I fight to introduce sanity in a world where I am an outcast despise by female.
It's not for the good of normies or foids(I like it when dykes cry about trannies trying to rape them for instance). Fuck normie world. It's about us. I want to live in a based world where I don't have to see tranny propaganda in movies, games or while surfing the internet. I also don't enjoy seeing young boys becoming crossdressing furry catamites for some 40yo rotten troon pervert's entertainment.
I want to see every single puke inducing tranny faggot in this world to get violently murdered. I want to see them get what they fucking deserve.

They are ultra bluepilled and zealous about their degenerate beliefs. They are the powertripping reddit jannies who destroyed original incel communities. They still DDOS our site from time to time. There is no coexistence with the tranny menace.

Fuck normie world. It's about us. I want to live in a based world where I don't have to see tranny propaganda in movies, games or while surfing the internet. I also don't enjoy seeing young boys becoming crossdressing furry catamites for some 40yo rotten troon pervert's entertainment.
tbh u are right, https://archive.ph/LDp8i, faggots are growing.

@HyperVersager_4EVER

and then the trannies are abandoned by society after they graduate school and then they become mass shooters and kill innocent children :fuk::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back