Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The guy who set himself on fire (and just died) was active on a Reddit sub.

suicidecase

suicidecase

Wizard
★★
The sub in question is r/stupidpol. One of the few tolerable Reddit subs left. It’s an economically left wing sub that hates identity politics (race, feminism, trans etc). And it’s pretty tolerant and hard to get banned from.

They made some posts about the guy in the past couple of days, now they’ve gone private. They’ll probably be banished very soon.

TLDR on his manifesto ?

The sub in question is r/stupidpol. One of the few tolerable Reddit subs left. It’s an economically left wing sub that hates identity politics (race, feminism, trans etc). And it’s pretty tolerant and hard to get banned from.

They made some posts about the guy in the past couple of days, now they’ve gone private. They’ll probably be banished very soon.
its over

37 years old, 5'4, no mention of a wife or kids. He was one of us. He coped by devoting all of his time to conspiracymaxxing. Chad doesn't give a damn about the deep state, he's too busy drowning in pussy.

Sucks. It’s one of the few Reddit subs I still visit, and it helps keep me sane. It’s one of the very few left wing places that is anti-woke, and hasn’t sold out to feminism and race crap.

37 years old, 5'4, no mention of a wife or kids. He was one of us. He coped by devoting all of his time to conspiracymaxxing. Chad doesn't give a damn about the deep state, he's too busy drowning in pussy.
Pretty much nailed it lol. 5'4 is turbo brutal. That's basically a hard coded failo for a man unless you move to somewhere like Guatemala, I suppose.

It’s one of the few Reddit subs I still visit, and it helps keep me sane. It’s one of the very few left wing places that is anti-woke, and hasn’t sold out to feminism and race crap.
That's nice to hear. As a MAGAcel I can respect left wing economics, but the woke shit has gone too far

Why dont you just marry a Chad at this point ?
Listen, nigger. I believe in the deep state, and I know that (((they))) have systematically destroyed western civilization. But let's be real: if I was a Chad, I would've never devoted so much time to researching this stuff, instead I would've been slaying pussy left and right. Only incels and a few normies are obsessed with this stuff, and that's the brutal truth.

Listen, nigger. I believe in the deep state, and I know that (((they))) have systematically destroyed western civilization. But let's be real: if I was a Chad, I would've never devoted so much time to researching this stuff, instead I would've been slaying pussy left and right. Only incels and a few normies are obsessed with this stuff, and that's the brutal truth.
I guess but since you automatically think about Chad to something completely unrelated, then you are gay

I guess but since you automatically think about Chad to something completely unrelated, then you are gay
It was related to the point that I was making, to further prove Azzarello's inceldom.

He was a soyberg

They got his Wendy’s order wrong
IMG 4396

poor man was right about a lot of things.How trump Biden doesn't matter (although Trump is still better). All of them are controlled by (((them))) who seek to uproot the western civilization for their short term profits .