Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting killing pigs, mass extinction, end of the world...all for me

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
pigs have an orgasm for 30 mins, so im gunna torture them for 90 days until they finally die. it seems mother nature wants to play a game of chess wih me the true god of this world. i will win, and i will finally be free. next ill destroy the world for its sins against incels, ill finally win. im gunna do it for me.....becuase i love it and im good at it and i love having a life where im not at the bottom of everything....i wanna be on top of it all, just so i can be left alone,... i wont get harassed for the way i came to this cosmic chamber of hell....illl finally be free..:dafuckfeels:

Keep dreaming

what are you talking about?
world domination, and the exxtinction of mankind, and everyone finally admitting how wrong they were for treating me like trash for when the time comes decades from now. :feelsbadman::feelsLSD: hearing screams of mercy is beautiful. ive achieved everythingi would eventually work towards too.....finally being ontop of all life. should be called erelife that oir forcing no other organism to bother me,,,,i can be free from murder and die how i choose to be.....true godly hood,,

yeah pigs mog me in terms of orgasm,,,so ill torture them for doing so... i need order....this time im not on the bottom, surely you understand right.
Walter White Danger GIF by Breaking Bad

None of this makes sense.
you arent @erenyeager enough to get it, and im sorry for you being born a different brain than this... if only you did you couldve gotten it