Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Kimchicel thought he could ascend with Russian becky gets called sissy instead

he should go to Poland, any Polish foid will gladly fuck an ethnic, especial such a k-popy one

She's not wrong, kpopmaxxers look like lowT femboys.

Last edited:
Let's just all agree to never talk to foids.

The only good thing about being a paki or a sandnigga over a ricecel is despite your country being a total shithole and you being ugly, at least you don’t look like a faggot or a sissy

I still think she'd choose a high status korean "sissy" over millions of russian guys.

@Saudade thoughts?

jfl if u think hes incel

Absolutely brutal. That rice mogs me into oblivion yet this hole thinks he's a low T sissy.

I hope so. You can't be an incel if you're high T unless you're a manlet.
No. Testosterone isn't automatically linked to good genes or makes good face. Genetics>Hormones.

This thing is another thing, whereas a female you cannot lose. Reversely saying, for example, German women are rude, harsh and manly, you are the asshole then.

Aren't we all lowT here ?
No, I'm pretty sure i'm either mid/highT.
Doesn't change the fact that I'm high inhib, below average face, and being horny is more agonizing for me. If I don't gymmaxx or boxmaxx I will lose my mind since I have no sex to counter balance my pent up energy.

No, I'm pretty sure i'm either mid/highT.
Doesn't change the fact that I'm high inhib, below average face, and being horny is more agonizing for me. If I don't gymmaxx or boxmaxx I will lose my mind since I have no sex to counter balance my pent up energy.
Hence the angrycel. I see.