Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Kinda Lost My Cool... I Hate Humans

The Darkcel

The Darkcel

Life Sucks and Then You Die
★★★★★
Got up this morning, around 7 am-ish(?), had woken up previously around 1:30 am and tried falling back to sleep, but couldn't, eventually did, etc. Anyways.. I thought it was Saturday today and so. I went across the street to the gas station to buy a 12-pack of beer, paid with my card and everything was normal, all of a sudden a random black dude (skinny / homeless looking mother fucker that I've seen before) yells "NOO!!!" and immediately I was like "wtf?" So what I realized was it was Sunday today, not Saturday (my bad, I guess?), anyways, I was pissed and yelled "fuck!" Literally I just wanted to go home after that, but the dude said he'd give me my money back (I paid with a card so I just got it back with the whole "chip hover" crap) and he apologized to me. All the while this was going on, this chick in the back who I guess was a beer rep or something was looking at me like I was crazy and the black homeless looking fucker was staring at me like I just committed a criminal act or some shit. I said "thank you" to the cashier guy since it wasn't his fault, he was young and he probably forgot on Sunday's that beer wasn't allowed on sale until after 10 am, because "gay" old-school boomer laws still apply to this day. So, of course, I didn't want him to get in trouble and I felt bad for him.

Now, the old black dude was still staring at me like he was waiting for me to leave or idk... I just looked at him before I left and called him a "douchebag" while leaving empty-handed. Yes, I lost my cool and I'm not sorry for calling him an asshole, but that really did "irk" me the wrong way. I can't even get fucking beer in the morning... like wtf? And I don't need some random normie calling me out or fucking with my day.

But yah, sorry for the long rant, but wow... not being around other human-beings for a long time and then having to interact with them (besides payment transaction scenarios like that) has definitely fucked with me somewhat. I think I've really become unhinged / irritable around normies. Like, seriously.. fuck.

How's your guys' Sunday been (so far)?

Incel trait: trying to buy beer before 10 in sunday.

Its a silly law lol if people can stock alcohol to drink on sunday before 10am, just let them buy it.

Its a silly law lol if people can stock alcohol to drink on sunday before 10am, just let them buy it.
USA has a lot of retarded Puritan laws like that. Counties where you can't sell liquor, so people drive 10 minutes to the county line to buy it, etc. Prostitution being illegal is just one more of these, but people don't even know that, they have to travel to Europe to find out that it's legal and the sky isn't falling.

I had a rude old, washed up and whorish looking old hag tried to shite on me as I was trying to make way for her in literally mcdonalds as I was exiting and she was entering. Bitch told me to "Move. Get the fuck." I stood still and watched her as she entered and sat down.

I left but felt annoyed. Bitch wasn't my type in the slightest and had nothing I could possibly want. And I know that's where she frequent. Bitch breath probably reeked of piss, shemen and alcohol.

Got up this morning, around 7 am-ish(?), had woken up previously around 1:30 am and tried falling back to sleep, but couldn't, eventually did, etc. Anyways.. I thought it was Saturday today and so. I went across the street to the gas station to buy a 12-pack of beer, paid with my card and everything was normal, all of a sudden a random black dude (skinny / homeless looking mother fucker that I've seen before) yells "NOO!!!" and immediately I was like "wtf?" So what I realized was it was Sunday today, not Saturday (my bad, I guess?), anyways, I was pissed and yelled "fuck!" Literally I just wanted to go home after that, but the dude said he'd give me my money back (I paid with a card so I just got it back with the whole "chip hover" crap) and he apologized to me. All the while this was going on, this chick in the back who I guess was a beer rep or something was looking at me like I was crazy and the black homeless looking fucker was staring at me like I just committed a criminal act or some shit. I said "thank you" to the cashier guy since it wasn't his fault, he was young and he probably forgot on Sunday's that beer wasn't allowed on sale until after 10 am, because "gay" old-school boomer laws still apply to this day. So, of course, I didn't want him to get in trouble and I felt bad for him.

Now, the old black dude was still staring at me like he was waiting for me to leave or idk... I just looked at him before I left and called him a "douchebag" while leaving empty-handed. Yes, I lost my cool and I'm not sorry for calling him an asshole, but that really did "irk" me the wrong way. I can't even get fucking beer in the morning... like wtf? And I don't need some random normie calling me out or fucking with my day.

But yah, sorry for the long rant, but wow... not being around other human-beings for a long time and then having to interact with them (besides payment transaction scenarios like that) has definitely fucked with me somewhat. I think I've really become unhinged / irritable around normies. Like, seriously.. fuck.

Brootal, my family pisses me off

Completely understandable that's all imma say

welcome to earth

I fucking hate humans

also what kind of law is that

Go groceries at friday / saturday and get Beer supply there , simple .

You're not allowed to buy alcohol at certain times of the week in your city? JFL Over for boozecels there

You're not allowed to buy alcohol at certain times of the week in your city? JFL Over for boozecels there
It's the same in the UK people can lose their business over it ( closed until they change their ways).

It's the same in the UK people can lose their business over it ( closed until they change their ways).

Yeah in the uk, its a major problem
Don't they allow gambling there, like heaps of it (online, amongst shopping centres, etc)? Seems they have things backwards in that regard, imo at least, since I used to be a Gamblingcel but no problem with alcohol.

Don't they allow gambling there, like heaps of it (online, amongst shopping centres, etc)? Seems they have things backwards in that regard, imo at least, since I used to be a Gamblingcel but no problem with alcohol.
Online gambling and shops are popular but the companies are in cahoots with the police they'll call them if you somehow manage to win a big amount or not pay you correctly in regards to you winning. To me both this and alcohol are a problem but there are bigger problems which need to be solved.

Outta all the degenerates things people do getting drunk on a Sunday morning is one of the smallest ones