Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope King Cobra gf

decafincel

decafincel

Veteran
★★★★★
For those who don't know, kingcobrajfs is a American yt streamer who has a long history of doing really stupid things on stream. He almost died due to fermenting his own mead, had to call the fire depart ment because he almost burned his house down while making chicken tenders, etc.

How TF does this POS have a looksmatched gf and people here who look better than him don't???

How TF does this POS have a looksmatched gf and people here who look better than him don't???
everytime i go outside i often see dudes with worse looks then me having looksmatched gfs or even better ones

really make me want to kill myself

everytime i go outside i often see dudes with worse looks then me having looksmatched gfs or even better ones

really make me want to kill myself
Are they shorter than you too?

NTpill+heightpill are devastating pills to swallow,

Last edited:
GIF by hoppip

For anyone expecting a king cobra gif
Just began for cobracels

For those who don't know, kingcobrajfs is a American yt streamer who has a long history of doing really stupid things on stream. He almost died due to fermenting his own mead, had to call the fire depart ment because he almost burned his house down while making chicken tenders, etc.

View attachment 1066318

mogs me

better facial symmetry and brutal facial structure mog

Status and thrill of dating a decently popular streamer perhaps

Same reason @Master has unironically a very high chance of getting a gf because the clout he gets from being the maker of a popular infamous incel forum must thrill some BPD how out there to want to sleep with him