Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Bluepilled NPCs say "look around, there are plenty of ugly men with gf" but when I actually do that experiment I get blackpilled

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★
Today I went out to a place in which I could see all the city I live in (it was a great view), and I decided to look around me and make the experiment of observing how the men with female partners looked like, and all of them followed this pattern:

- they were tall
- they had an attractive and masculine face
- they had muscles
- none of them were fat, although some were pretty thin
- they looked dangerous and intimidating, as if they were strong enough to win a fight in case it was necesary (it seems women are attracted to that)

And the most important thing of all:
- NONE OF THEM LOOKED LIKE ME, WHICH MEANS NO WOMEN IS EVER GOING TO BE ATTRACTED TO A MAN WHO HAS MY LOOKS

On top of all of that, even the way they were dressed was similar, it seemed like they all were copypasted

This wasn't the first time I did this experiment, I do this almost each time I go out, and each time I do it, I'm reminded that women don't like diversity, because of all kinds of men that are there in the world, they always choose the same guys.

Bluepilled NPCs also like to say that Elliot Rodger is a proof that looks aren't everything, because, according to them, he looked attractive, but that isn't true, he didn't have muscles, he looked weak, thin and short, he didn't look intimidating, maybe his looks weren't the only reason he was a virgin against his will, but if he had a good personality no woman was going to like him, because he wasn't stereotypically attractive.

If you're fat no woman is going to like you, if you don't look stereotypically masculine and intimading enough no woman is going to like you, if you look like a fucking nerd just like me no woman is going to like you, if you're short no woman is going to like you or at least you'll have a really hard time finding a gf. Women can get sex even if they are fat, but men can't, women can get sex even if their boobs aren't huge, but if you have a small dick no woman is going to ever love you, contrary to popular opinion women are more superficial than men, that's why, statistically speaking, it's harder to find an ugly fat virgin woman than a fat virgin man.

I don't even live in superficial America, I live in Colombia, a country many American subhumans visit in order to do geomaxxing, yet even in this over-sexualized Latin American country I can't get a girlfriend. Sometimes I think I don't look that unattractive, but then I remember all the 4 billion women of the world disagree. No woman is going to ever like me, I hate myself.

Last edited:
every guy i see with a gf mogs me

The blackpill is everywhere, as always

For them average or slightly avg looking = ugly
They visualize us as more attractive than we really are, but in reality we're hideous.

Shit like this makes normies think we're normie looking or even slightly attractive, this guy doesnt resemble the average incel, hes a tall white fakecel:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oliq8m8Qph0

i know a schizophrenic burn victim with no limbs in a wheelchair with a gf bro

anything is possible

yet even in this over-sexualized Latin American country I can't get a girlfriend.
I see videos of Brazilian women in vlog videos wear skimpy ass clothing, but I bet all of them fuck the same few dudes that have sexual monopoly over the entire city or shithole they live in.

If you look soy and non-threatening it may be over for you even if you have some attractive qualities.
Dominant men always attract females. And dominance is written on one's face.

I see videos of Brazilian women in vlog videos wear skimpy ass clothing, but I bet all of them fuck the same few dudes that have sexual monopoly over the entire city or shithole they live in.
I love videos of brazilian women moving their huge juicy ass :ahegao::ahegao:, if I could I'd fuck many of them.

Also, I would say most men my age here in Colombia aren't virgins, but most look thugmaxxed, so if you look like a nerd like me you're gonna stand out and not in a good way. Maybe it's just the city I live in, but that's what I observed.

I don't know how the situation is in the US, but I watch videos about how American highschool is like and it seems like if you're not an American football superstar with a lot of social status in the school you're not gonna find a gf, also, American football looks like and extremely violent sport, I don't get that sport tbh.

Last edited:
If you look soy and non-threatening it may be over for you even if you have some attractive qualities.
Dominant men always attract females. And dominance is written on one's face.
Absolutely.

I see the pretty much the same outside. It's always tallfags that are 6'2+, always have a great face and jawline, however they're not muscular most of the time. In fact, they seem to be lanky.

With that being said, I do occasionally see ugly (and short men) with nice women and this somehow bothers me more than anything cause I can't understand why I'm just invisible.

If an ugly guy that's short is dating an attractive woman, she's not attracted to him at all. He's just an oofey doofey who is being used as an ATM until she finds a hotter guy.

For them average or slightly avg looking = ugly
They visualize us as more attractive than we really are, but in reality we're hideous.

Shit like this makes normies think we're normie looking or even slightly attractive, this guy doesnt resemble the average incel, hes a tall white fakecel:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oliq8m8Qph0

I mean he's not even good looking tho he's a 4.5-5/10 imo

If an ugly guy that's short is dating an attractive woman, she's not attracted to him at all. He's just an oofey doofey who is being used as an ATM until she finds a hotter guy.

Facial harmony goes a long way. I saw bald 5'6 guys with girlfriends but their face was not ugly. I haven't seen someone properly ugly not be an incel at least in real life I havent

Well, you have to understand too, that women view 80% of men below average. So especially when a woman sees a couple who are both average looking, she thinks that the girl looks good but the guy looks like a slob. So this is where their view of this "ugh its all the ugly guys who get pretty ladies" comes from.

And guys don't view it that differently either. They look at an average girl with an average guy and they instantly think "she could do so much better."

Even when they're just a regular couple, both average as fuck, its viewed this way.

I love videos of brazilian women moving their huge juicy ass :ahegao::ahegao:, if I could I'd fuck many of them.

Also, I would say most men my age here in Colombia aren't virgins, but most look thugmaxxed, so if you look like a nerd like me you're gonna stand out and not in a good way. Maybe it's just the city I live in, but that's what I observed.

I don't know how the situation is in the US, but I watch videos about how American highschool is like and it seems like if you're not an American football superstar with a lot of social status in the school you're not gonna find a gf, also, American football looks like and extremely violent sport, I don't get that sport tbh.
Young guys are dressing old school like they're still dressing up like from the 80s and 90s