Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious King of inceldia thread

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
FPP v5jXwBYXLw5 1

Was made by @AfricanIncel77 who loves being called a nigger he will make one of these for you fellow inceldians if you do so. Also it's confirmed that @AfricanIncel77 loves being called donkey Kong and will do some funny ape bits all for you just for 55 cents! Honestly this is related to INCELDOM because it just shows how based I am for hating the human race. Whites ,Indians, and I think scientific racism is even more based as it allows us to be rooted even deeper into this societal hell we gotten ourselves in. I'm using the asteroid that's coming in 2029 as one last solution if this society is just coping with itself nonstop with unhealthy antics like no racism. Humanity must go and you are based for thinking so

Last edited:
Will manlets be the kings?

JFL, this is definitely one of the less impressive dramas I've seen on the forum. :feelsjuice:

Also asians are effeminate trucels from birth according to modern standards, so not hating them is based if you're trucel ngl

JFL, this is definitely one of the less impressive dramas I've seen on the forum. :feelsjuice:
It's not drama it's an elegant unique doctrine to gmthe gods of inceldia and the multiverse council fedcel!!!

Also asians are effeminate trucels from birth according to modern standards, so not hating them is based if you're trucel ngl
I do not hate Asians. In matter of fact I want to reclassify them as different to the evil human race of the planet! They are truly gods among niggers!

I do not hate Asians. In matter of fact I want to reclassify them as different to the evil human race of the planet! They are truly gods among niggers!
:feelsokman:

What happens to women in inceldia

There's an economic inflation so I'll be changing my rate to 80 cents.

Ego check! The potentially dangerous asteroid you're talking about has no chance of hitting Earth according to Nasa's Jet Propulsion Laboratory department.

Sourced from the article:
"Thanks to additional observations of the near-Earth object (NEO), the risk of an impact in 2029 was later ruled out, as was the potential impact risk posed by another close approach in 2036.

"Scientists were able to use powerful radar observations to refine the estimate of its orbit around the sun with extreme precision, enabling them to confidently rule out any impact risk"

Why is scientific racism based?
Because it rules out Jew niggers and they always come to my based land of territory and always fill it with scientific Jewish nonsense as the asteroid will in fact come by 2029. Very epic. whahahahahaha (in videogame) based nigger @AfricanIncel77 is obessessed with the word nigger and is enslaved by nasa.jew so he can give off false alarms!!

Last edited:
What happens to women in inceldia
They are enslaved or stoned if they are dare defy against the singularity that is @erenyeager

But I'm hispanic and white.

But I'm hispanic and white.
Then INHERENTLY you are like me and therefore a based disciple. YOU HAVE GOD BLOOD IN YOUR GENES. ASIANS AND MIXED MUTTS ARE SAVED EXCEPT FOR NIGGERS AND JEWS

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back