Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media "Kiss me I'm desperate"

Look at all of the normiesheep laughing at him. Not surprised that you guys are jealous of the guy though, he just held up a sign saying that he was literally desperate and got free kisses.

Look at all of the normiesheep laughing at him. Not surprised that you guys are jealous of the guy though, he just held up a sign saying that he was literally desperate and got free kisses.

I like low inhib people so I think this guy is cool. The normies pissed me off though since they were mocking him.

COPE.
That normie low inhib mogs 99.9% of the forum.

I used to come to Green Youth meetings with a sign around my neck "free hugs", and I got a few hugs that way. That was good for me, for I am very shy. Today I'm not sure I would dare do it.

Hope he gets maced next time he does that. Fuck that low inhib degenerate punk

HOW ABOUT KISS ME I"M DESPERATE instead of this foid

I wish I could do that. I’d probably be arrested for loitering if I did.

ill go to jail if i tried this

he spread herpes that day. true hero

if he was truly ugly people would be disgusted by it

Seriously considering trying this. I'm getting more and more low inhib each passing day

Seriously considering trying this. I'm getting more and more low inhib each passing day
Make sure you have cameras on you and you aren't a fatcel or a skincel. Then you'd just get the police called on you. This only worked because he looks like and has the frame of a 12 year old boy.

Stupid sluts and filthy fuckboys. There is no genuine emotion here, only pure lust and the sexually suggestive act without any meaning behind it.

This video is the ultimate proof that face is all that matters. The guy is a framecel and is acting beta and desperate as fuck but has a good face.

@knajjd @whogivesafucc you guys should try that tbh.

Also JFL at the cuck at 1:20

This video is the ultimate proof that face is all that matters. The guy is a framecel and is acting beta and desperate as fuck but has a good face.

@knajjd @whogivesafucc you guys should try that tbh.

Also JFL at the cuck at 1:20
l0al imagine the disgust of a female that has to kneel to reach my face with mouth

l0al imagine the disgust of a female that has to kneel to reach my face with mouth
:lul::lul::lul:

Seriously though, You're 5'2, not 4'0 or something man. A lot of young girls heightmatch you and your 7/10 face makes up for a lot of that manletism. Are there anime conventions in Turkey? I would be buying tickets to all of them if I were you.

So fucking cringy I don't even.

He didn't even get any real proper kisses, either.

His face is pretty average tbh but he is low inhib, seems non threatening and charming/funny. The fact that he had a camera team with him also helped. Some of the reactions he got were almost surely fake (for example the kiss at 1:00). If an incel or normal guy would do that they would at best get some girls to kiss them on the cheek.