Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kiwifarms is trying to get at us

H

help

Greycel
Their thread on us that they started before the subreddit got banned:
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/incels-org-previously-known-as-r-incels.22268/

They started posting about the sub getting banned and this website at the bottom of this page:
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/incels-org-previously-known-as-r-incels.22268/page-105

We're celebrities now.

120 pages Lol
There is so many bored people in this world. I doubt i would has ever find the incel community If i wasnt a incel. How the fuck normies find this?

Are they New Zealanders or something

Kiwifarms are incels in denial though. Who else has the time and energy to dox people all day?

Hikage-best-knaifu said:
Kiwifarms are incels in denial though. Who else has the time and energy to dox people all day?

I wouldn't know, I don't think they've doxed anyone in the thread, and I've gone through the entire thing.

help said:
, I don't think they've doxed anyone in the thread, I've gone through the entire thing.

Good man

IsolationHurts said:
120 pages Lol
There is so many bored people in this world. I doubt i would has ever find the incel community If i wasnt a incel. How the fuck normies find this?

Probably because the subreddit was pretty out there. Someone posted about the daily mail or some news source posting online about the subreddit being banned, so we're not exactly a "secret".The forum is also out there, Reddit was posting about it, it's not hard to find.

Battlefield3cel said:

I have no idea why so many sites have this endless vendetta though. I mean like other places it's like we're the laughing stock of the internet. According to places like this if the internet were a village, we'd be the village idiot.

You must understand something: The creator of Kiwifarms, Joshua Connor Moon, was a social outcast and relied on the Internet as relief for his mental illnesses/horrid home life.

Now begins the (partial) story of Joshua:

Joshua Connor Moon. He was the only child of a single, impoverished mother and lived near an army base in Florida.

Joshua, though, cultivated an early interest in computer programming. He started with a game known as "Blockland Retail", which was the retail version of "Vanilla Blockland", known as v0002.

Capture
Logic

C6

(The early days of his career)

ZAPT

(ZAPT, his mod based on the "L4D" series)

His greatest mod, though, was "CityRPG":

CityRPG

CityRPG 2012

My dear friend, Aspie John, supported him a bit over time...

Okay

Cow

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Attachments

• 1646696355190.jpg
    1646696355190.jpg
    492.1 KB · Views: 25
4 years later and nothing. I guess no one here has lolcow potential so they gave up kek.

4 years later and nothing. I guess no one here has lolcow potential so they gave up kek.
They're trolls and shitdisturbers. They want drama to feel excitement in their miserable lives, yet they don't realize that nearly everyone's lives here are just as miserable, if not more, than their own. Their attempts are doxxing users here and causing shit is incel on incel violence.

They're trolls and shitdisturbers. They want drama to feel excitement in their miserable lives, yet they don't realize that nearly everyone's lives here are just as miserable, if not more, than their own. Their attempts are doxxing users here and causing shit is incel on incel violence.