Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel knajjd always lurkin

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
:feelswow::feelswow:
but never posting
:feelstrash::feelstrash:
i feel like he is judging me

Tfw when our mod has a pretty boy model face
i think he would:feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:. i have seen his rage :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

i dreamed that blickpall banned me last night View attachment 13960
Chad "whogivesafucc" Light lurkin :feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:
Ngga wtf is this fufu frog shit stop being a little kid and be a real nigga

Tfw when our mod has a pretty boy model face

Ngga wtf is this fufu frog shit stop being a little kid and be a real nigga
i leik

srrry i cant stop ive become rarted

i focus on looking around the forum to check for stuff that are against the rules more than posting.

also, i’ve grown used to arguing with people about ideas (habit from r/incels which had many raiders) more than contributing in a “typical” way. i don’t think that’d fly as a mod, since we’re supposed to come across as fairly impartial and it’d hurt that.
he came out of hiding

attack

Attachments

• blackcel.png
    blackcel.png
    91.9 KB · Views: 78
i focus on looking around the forum to check for stuff that are against the rules more than posting. the times i’m online usually has few active mods due to me living on the other side of the world.

also, i’ve grown used to arguing with people about ideas (habit from r/incels which had many raiders) more than contributing in a “typical” way. i don’t think that’d fly as a mod, since we’re supposed to come across as fairly impartial and it’d hurt that.
You are allowed to argue with people and state your beliefs. It's just a matter of how it is done.

I don't break any rules so I don't see a reason to be afraid

i focus on looking around the forum to check for stuff that are against the rules more than posting. the times i’m online usually has few active mods due to me living on the other side of the world.

Use an alt