Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Knife laws are so stupid

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
What’s the point of conceal carrying a knife if you can’t even legally use it against a much larger threat even if he’s unarmed. What am I supposed to do? Try to fight back normally and get the absolute shit kicked out of me?

A large tall guy attacking you should absolutely be grounds to stab him. He can knock you down and stomp you to death or strangle you. This shit is stupid.

What’s the point of conceal carrying a knife if you can’t even legally use it against a much larger threat even if he’s unarmed. What am I supposed to do? Try to fight back normally and get the absolute shit kicked out of me?

A large tall guy attacking you should absolutely be grounds to stab him. He can knock you down and stomp you to death or strangle you. This shit is stupid.
Fuck knives. We need guns. Blast them fool in the kneecaps, the balls, and then one more between his eyes.

v89lrk1qe5m01.jpg