Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Know your enemy: Inceltear Demographics 2021

GluePrittCel

GluePrittCel

Banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/put645/demographics_of_it/

White people are still somehow their enemy though :feelsclown:

A lot more ladies on there than your average Internet community.

Why so many faggots and LGBTQ loonies in that poll?:lul:

A lot more ladies on there than your average Internet community.
Many would have you believe that men have been the ones creating the 20/80 dynamic.
Wrong, it is women enforcing paretos principle, it is fundamental to their very nature, dating back to time immemorial.

And nature cannot be cheated.

more cumskin than we are

a lot of trannies (relatively) and bye-sexuals. why do LGBTQSADASDAS faggots care about incels so much? :dafuckfeels:

a lot of trannies (relatively) and bye-sexuals. why do LGBTQSADASDAS faggots care about incels so much? :dafuckfeels:
Because they know pain as us. So they want that we join their World of Dreams and Winners.

so mostly white f_gots? no surprise there. Sprinkle some nlgresses and noodles and you have IT

:feelswhere: The fuck does ace mean? They play ace combat or some shit?

Many would have you believe that men have been the ones creating the 20/80 dynamic.
Wrong, it is women enforcing paretos principle, it is fundamental to their very nature, dating back to time immemorial.

And nature cannot be cheated.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I like how one of the first generalizations these guys go to is that we are white supremacists, but they are literally whiter than us.

And I find the amount of asexual people to be very funny too. They don't know what it's like to have sexual wants and needs, why the fuck are they attacking us for wanting them?

I like how one of the first generalizations these guys go to is that we are white supremacists, but they are literally whiter than us.
It's more comforting for people to think that incels are a bunch of scary violent men. When in reality most of us are just high inhib shy ethnics.

Heterosexual men using this subreddit are all incels or semi-incels

Last edited:
A lot of straight males, why do they even care? they are incels in denial for sure. I expected more trannies ngl.

Now they need a weight survey :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

A lot of straight males, why do they even care? they are incels in denial for sure. I expected more trannies ngl.
I notice this is a common cope here.

From what I saw when I briefly checked the subreddit was it was about half and half. Half were incels and other half had gfs/wives etc.

I notice this is a common cope here.

From what I saw when I briefly checked the subreddit was it was about half and half. Half were incels and other half had gfs/wives etc.
Then why do they care? If i had anything close to healthy sex life and normal relationship i would forget about things that dont concern me

Then why do they care? If i had anything close to healthy sex life and normal relationship i would forget about things that dont concern me
They're soys and feminist cucks

Contrary to popular belief here soyboys are quite popular with young women today

They're not the enemy. Why do people here even pay attention to them? They're insects and they're fucking retarded. At this point, anyone who keeps bringing them up I'm going to suspect is a larp trying to keep drama going.

I am willing to bet 98% of those black people are women.