Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Korean news talking about Incels and this forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 10314
  • Start date
In a related story, "Joker" is the biggest DC movie in Japan.

Hope ricels see this and finally wake up from their cucked state of acceptance of situation I heard that in Korea there is a radical group of feminist that make atrocities, they are far worse them the western feminist.

Hope ricels see this and finally wake up from their cucked state of acceptance of situation I heard that in Korea there is a radical group of feminist that make atrocities, they are far worse them the western feminist.
How so? Can you link any articles?

Fuck Korea. Korean women are all fake plastic robots

Any translatorcel here?

How so? Can you link any articles?
google womad
they are crazy, and the ex foid president was ousted because she was in some cult and was controlled by other foid witches
the womad subreddit got banned because they were bragging about drugging and raping 15 year old Australian boys amongst other things like "kill all small dicked asian men" or "castrate asian men white man only"

google womad
they are crazy, and the ex foid president was ousted because she was in some cult and was controlled by other foid witches
the womad subreddit got banned because they were bragging about drugging and raping 15 year old Australian boys amongst other things like "kill all small dicked asian men" or "castrate asian men white man only"
Jesus fucking Christ.

Where my ricels at?

@PPEcel

google womad
I've read about them, crazy bunch of bitches. They make this forum look like saints.

Crazy radical Koreans need to get nuked by North Korea. Fuck I hate South Korea
I can only pray that korea will be reunited under juche rule by Kim Jong Un
I've read about them, crazy bunch of bitches. They make this forum look like saints.
Never underestimate noodle whores hatred for asian men, this is just the beginning of a mass noodle whore revolt against ricecels.

Never underestimate noodle whores hatred for asian men, this is just the beginning of a mass noodle whore revolt against ricecels.
as a white male i would gladly help any ricecel

What did rice ever do to noodles? Why do the hate them so? Ricecels are punished for being subhuman just like the rest of us. Subhumanity is our crime, a condition we didn't choose, but punished for nonetheless.

It's funny how they made far worse things than we ever think about it, LOL we never even done anything when you think only about this forum, but we are the ones persecuted and attacked by the media, while those foids commits atrocities.

JFL in this clown world

What did rice ever do to noodles? Why do the hate them so? Ricecels are punished for being subhuman just like the rest of us. Subhumanity is our crime, a condition we didn't choose, but punished for nonetheless.
Noodlewhores see asian men as asexual submissive clown whos only use is their resources

as a white male i would gladly help any ricecel
thanks, man.
Koreans are easily the best of the asians, absoutely based as naturally blackpilled, fucking mogs the japs. Manse!
i beg to differ, they are the only race that actively cuts their own masculine jaws to look like 12 year old boys.

Feel bad for the ricels. I wonder what it feels like to find out that a group of foids are laughing at pictures of your penis.

Yeah bunch of faggots. South Korea is a feminist effeminate shithole
It really is over for gookcels, we did this to ourselves

Crazy radical Koreans need to get nuked by North Korea. Fuck I hate South Korea

Lol. Looks like you got rejected by some south korean foids. Some of them are good looking ngl, but chad only.

Great, now Koreans will quickly learn about me and my nice car, my BMW.

Imagine;
this site gets more (in)famous not because people want it but because they need it

South Korea is the lapdog of American establishment, they take everything too fucking seriously from Americans and they radicalize it even further, from feminism, circumcision, entertainment, etc.

Doubt there are any SKcels here since they usually surgerymaxx

Used Bixby to translate the Instagram text:

#Subsnews # In-cell movie 'Joker' To see the belongings inspected, the US version of Hiki Komori 'in cell' has caused an emergency across the United States? Want to see a high-quality full video of this content? Click on the Youtube link in the subsnews profile!

There was another forum that said Korea has their own version of incel sites, and they've have them, not as long as the hikikomori hand theirs, but longer than ours.

Lol. Looks like you got rejected by some south korean foids. Some of them are good looking ngl, but chad only.
They don’t even have to even reject me. But yeah the good looking Koreans are plastic sluts

They don’t even have to even reject me. But yeah the good looking Koreans are plastic sluts

All women are plastic sluts. Very few are good looking without fake up.

There was another forum that said Korea has their own version of incel sites, and they've have them, not as long as the hikikomori hand theirs, but longer than ours.
Not surprising since SK is the most lookist country on earth, or at least one of the most

Korea was long known as the Hermit Kingdom. There is a seldom expressed shame in the South that so many non-Koreans are in Korea, and that the nation is dependent on foreigners for its well-being, both militarily and economically. The flip side is secret admiration for North Korea, which may be all sorts of bad things, but is definitely and totally Korean. If you can find it, I suggest watching the film "Under the Son", it's a real eyeopener about what North Korea is all about.

google womad
Based

Noodlewhores see asian men as asexual submissive clown whos only use is their resources
And yet there are over 2 billion Asians on the planet, I guess they just all get cloned on Kamino or smth. :kys:

Last edited:
And yet there are over 2 billion Asians on the planet, I guess they just all get cloned on Kamino or smth. :kys:
Of course they would breed with them. Just they need to provide for it

sk culture seems horribly depressing

Why is the Joker our poster child? He is great, but come on.