Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kosher and Halal foods

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Look for those labels on foods and drinks. That way you know religious authorities are checking it to see that its safe. Meanwhile goy food who knows what rat poisons might be in it.

you'd have to be a fool to believe 'halal' food is actually halal. It's factory farmed and loaded with the same chemicals as other meat.

can't say anything about kosher since I've never looked into it

Look for those labels on foods and drinks. That way you know religious authorities are checking it to see that its safe. Meanwhile goy food who knows what rat poisons might be in it.
halal food is just no pig and slaughtered by muslim/christian/jews lol, useless

you'd have to be a fool to believe 'halal' food is actually halal. It's factory farmed and loaded with the same chemicals as other meat.

can't say anything about kosher since I've never looked into it
Muslims can eat kosher.

Muslims can eat kosher.
i know what muslims can and can't eat. i'm muslimcel myself (avi should've been a hint)

what i don't know is if kosher meat is factory farmed and injected with chemicals and steriods. the same way regular meat and so-called 'halal certified' meat is.

Don't know but I am assuming Jews don't want all the Jews eating Kosher foods to be poisoned.

I worked at a kosher deli and most of the food was shit. Not good for you in the slightest but Authoritative religiously is approved by The infant mutilated dicksucking rabbis. A cult is a cult it brings nothing but a system of higher ups telling you what to do.

I would believe Kosher food is the safest, who knows what is allowed in goyfood.

i don't live in the west so i just assume that all the food that i consume form the supermarket in sandnigger land is halal tbh

or most of the time i just cook at home, i am pretty sure tho that bubble gum and gummy bears are made of pig but i have no time to care about this bullshit

I agree. When I lived in NYC, my dad only bought fresh meat from those butchers. The only processed, frozen meat I ate as a kid was ground Turkey. In the suburbs, he trusted the food quality from markets a bit more. Just look at the way they’re pushing bugs or all of the past meat scandals like that big horse meat one in Europe. The big companies have regulatory capture and pressure food and drug agencies to look the other way.