Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based l think there should be more rape than gore in entertainment

Solid Snake

Solid Snake

I sodomize feminazis till their anuses bleed
-
Entertainment should have more rape than gore

:yes::yes::yes:

But I don't think there are any chances of that happening any time soon.

Now the Hollywood trend is to hand over franchises to incompetent female directors to run them into the ground, and also bashing men at every opportunity.

Now the Hollywood trend is to hand over franchises to incompetent female directors to run them into the ground, and also bashing men at every opportunity.
Yes plus soyciety have now this mentality that rape is worse than murder lol

Gore is more explicit and graphic than rape and yet it's so widedly available online and it's legal. How is it legal for a member of the cartel to get his dick cut off on video but it's illegal to watch a video of a foid being raped? I'll tell you why. Murder is just murder to these kikes, but encouraging lonely young men to rape would give them the pleasure they want out of life so it's therefore illegal to watch. That goes the same for video games, you can blow a woman's brains out but you can't rape her. Women gatekeep sex so fucking much that you can't even fufill your wildest desires in a make believe fucking video game, pixels on a screen. This is why I fucking hate women, they gatekeep everything that makes them desirable to chad and then act like they're just having good morals. Fuck your morals, foid

Gore is more explicit and graphic than rape and yet it's so widedly available online and it's legal. How is it legal for a member of the cartel to get his dick cut off on video but it's illegal to watch a video of a foid being raped? I'll tell you why. Murder is just murder to these kikes, but encouraging lonely young men to rape would give them the pleasure they want out of life so it's therefore illegal to watch. That goes the same for video games, you can blow a woman's brains out but you can't rape her. Women gatekeep sex so fucking much that you can't even fufill your wildest desires in a make believe fucking video game, pixels on a screen. This is why I fucking hate women, they gatekeep everything that makes them desirable to chad and then act like they're just having good morals. Fuck your morals, foid
Yeah I fucking hate foids I remember watching a video the video was filmed in Morocco of a prostitute been buttfucked and raped by a beer bottle ROFL on bestgore

Yeah I fucking hate foids I remember watching a video the video was filmed in Morocco of a prostitute been buttfucked and raped by a beer bottle ROFL on bestgore
I remember one that was tied up and laying on her stomach and she was getting wipped in the back multiple times as she screamed and cried. I listened to it like music for an hour straight

Disney and even Marvel have gone Woke mad now