Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Will racism be allowed in this forum in the future?

Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
★★★
I am seeing a lot of racebait 30% warning , most of them are like : "kill niggers "or some shit like that, or some guy that spam bbc +white woman , or somebody that insult curries .(Popoo , shitstreete, curry, rape)
soooo , this looks more general racism to me, in future maybe there will be some warning for racism

Racism is allowed here?

I really hope racism is allowed.

No.

I got 10% from cock sucker just today because I said I don't care about some random shitskin

Screenshot 2024 04 27 002833

@KillNiggers rn

Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

I really hope racism is allowed.
Well I can say nigger so I guess yes for now .
But if you do the things that I said above it will be considered race bait here , when it think it's just basic racism so the thing get a little bit confused

Racism is not allowed because it’s mostly just low iq racebait. People are racist all the time on the forum but don’t get warnings because they weren’t baiting.

You get warned for low effort racebait (JBX, unrelated/out of the blue racial insults, all X are incel) in ID. Aside from that most racebait is allowed. These have always been the rules, I actually think it was more strictly moderated in the past going off of posts by other people.

Racism is not allowed because it’s mostly just low iq racebait. People are racist all the time on the forum but don’t get warnings because they weren’t baiting.
Mmmmm can you explain the difference between a person that is doing a bait and a person that is just doing random racism?

No racism is bad. We all bleed the same.

Mmmmm can you explain the difference between a person that is doing a bait and a person that is just doing random racism?
Racism is if you talk shit in the middle of a discussion, especially when things are heated up. An example would be mocking someone for their race for being too low iq or cucked. Or talking shit about a race when it is relevant to the conversation. Some claim Jews, whites, or ethnics caused their inceldom all the time and they never get in trouble.

Race baiting is just trying to use race to get people riled up. Like saying “all whites are fakecels”, “exterminate race X (that is not mine)”, or some obviously retarded statements.

Racism is if you talk shit in the middle of a discussion, especially when things are heated up. An example would be mocking someone for their race for being too low iq or cucked. Or talking shit about a race when it is relevant to the conversation. Some claim Jews, whites, or ethnics caused their inceldom all the time and they never get in trouble.

Race baiting is just trying to use race to get people riled up. Like saying “all whites are fakecels”, “exterminate race X (that is not mine)”, or some obviously retarded statements.
I just don’t want to have to live around people who differ in terms of behavior, IQ, etc.

My “racism” never came from thinking i was better than them just due to my race, and or due to seeing CNN/FOX show some ugly nigger, it’s because i can observe patterns that occur consistently across groups

Last edited:

Alright I understand

they hsould remove this rule but no they work for the FBI so they are cucks

I just don’t want to have to live around people who differ in terms of behavior, IQ, etc.

My “racism” never came from thinking i was better than them just due to my race, and or due to seeing CNN/FOX show some ugly nigger, it’s because i can observe patterns that occur consistently across groups
Not really inceldom related, probably better for off-topic.

Silly 2023cel, the site allows more racism than when I first joined. Racebait was initially policed heavily. This site has degenerated regarding most topics, so if anything, it’ll become more racist.

Silly 2023cel, the site allows more racism than when I first joined. Racebait was initially policed heavily. This site has degenerated regarding most topics, so if anything, it’ll become more racist.
So no racism

Racism is allowed here and users like @lifefuel are proof of that

Racism is allowed here and users like @lifefuel are proof of that
What he did?
Most of his posts are racebait
And then he'd be the one to complain about "muh SFcels"

As myself & others have stated many times, by most metrics we would be considered "left wing" in many ways, Example: I support re-distributing wealth from richfags, limits on personal wealth/assets, etc. I just can recognize that this multicultural/diverse society isn't beneficial for anyone.

Reading through old forums from 2018 and 2019, I have definitely notice this as well

Well I can say nigger so I guess yes for now .
But if you do the things that I said above it will be considered race bait here , when it think it's just basic racism so the thing get a little bit confused
Saying nigger is one thing unironic hate is different.

Funny how group of men who are getting marginlized on account of their physical appearence say these vile things to their fellows based on something they don't have a control over

Saying nigger is one thing unironic hate is different.

Funny how group of men who are getting marginlized on account of their physical appearence say these vile things to their fellows based on something they don't have a control over
Yeah but we don't get offended by it