Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Labor shortage myth

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
Turns out all those jobs you apply for, are just all fake.. ..to give the company the "impression" it's doing good.

Job Listings Abound, but Many Are Fake​

In an uncertain economy, companies post ads for jobs they might not really be trying to fill​

Not all job ads are attached to actual jobs, it turns out. The labor market remains robust, with 10.8 million job openings in January, according to the Labor Department. At the same time, companies are feeling budgetary strains and some are pulling back on hiring. Though businesses are keeping job postings up, many roles aren’t being filled, recruiters say.

Hiring managers acknowledge as much. In a survey of more than 1,000 hiring managers last summer, 27% reported having job postings up for more than four months. Among those who said they advertised job postings that they weren’t actively trying to fill, close to half said they kept the ads up to give the impression the company was growing, according to Clarify Capital, a small-business-loan provider behind the study. One-third of the managers who said they advertised jobs they weren’t trying to fill said they kept the listings up to placate overworked employees.

this has been going on for decades. it's because of women that we men are forced to go through the bullshit human resource process. there was a time when women did not hog up human resources departments. There was a time that a man can do a decent interview with a firm handshake and authentic conversation about what the job entails and land the job at the end. There was a time men make the hiring decisions. Now it's full of bullshit feminists that hog up the most essential process in job placement. Hence, look at where we are not. Multiple ghost jobs, jobs that go unfilled.

this has been going on for decades. it's because of women that we men are forced to go through the bullshit human resource process. there was a time when women did not hog up human resources departments. There was a time that a man can do a decent interview with a firm handshake and authentic conversation about what the job entails and land the job at the end. There was a time men make the hiring decisions. Now it's full of bullshit feminists that hog up the most essential process in job placement. Hence, look at where we are not. Multiple ghost jobs, jobs that go unfilled.
Yeah, not to mention that doubling the workforce lowered wages and caused massive inflation.

Exactly. I swear, whenever I have had difficulties with starting a new job, it has been to the bullshit nature of HR and the foids working their stupidity. Funnily enough, the one job that didn't need HR for an interview was actually one of the best ones I worked :feelsjuice:.

Yeah, not to mention that doubling the workforce lowered wages and caused massive inflation.
Which in return, eliminated the single income family unit. Partly the reason why Inceldom is rising.

But yeah, I guess all of this was worth it in the name of "equality." JFL.

Which in return, eliminated the single income family unit. Partly the reason why Inceldom is rising.

But yeah, I guess all of this was worth it in the name of "equality." JFL.
the introduction of women in the workforce stripped men of their bargaining chip in relationships. it use to be the husband that takes care of the family unit. Instead in the modern day, the big daddy government takes from the already diminished salary of the men through taxes, and those taxes are spent on services catered to women. That stripping and distribution of a man's wealth to women are what is propping women up financially.

reasons for keeping jobs up
to give the impression the company was growing
they kept the listings up to placate overworked employees.
Stocking a pool of ready applicants if an employee quits
just in case an “irresistible” candidate applied
They’re posting jobs with the intention of hiring, but not anytime soon,

the directors of companies that do this need to be skinned alive along with their families (in Minecraft)

those cunts will be mostly replaced by AI soon :feelshmm:

There was a time that a man can do a decent interview with a firm handshake and authentic conversation about what the job entails and land the job at the end.
Not in EE. You always had to suck up to them.

reasons for keeping jobs up

the directors of companies that do this need to be skinned alive along with their families (in Minecraft)
This shit is why I can never be a libertarian. We need Marxism Rodgerism.