Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

most incels cant even WageSlave in the west right now

failednormie_

failednormie_

Guns and beers
-
Fucking americas Job Market is Over. There is no more Jobs for teens Or young adults. (18-24) The only Job openings that are claimed to be made by the Democrats are Desk Jobs that are quite Frankly useless and harm the economy more than help it. Min wage is another beast. You either are lucky enough to walk in And they sit you down for an interview on the spot, Or they atleast arrange One for you. If they tell you "apply online" "call back later" "Send an email" "Ill give you my bosses number' They just want you to either leave the store Or hang the phone up.

Indeed and Linkdn are traps meant to waste your time. The only people who get interviews are People apply for high end positions. Min wage managers are lazy and slopmaxxed And could care less about Checking the Indeed or linkdn or acorn Profile to get your incel ass an interview.

Jobs that say "we are hiring" and don't hire you Probably only have that sign up to prevent the staff from complaining about being overworked and doing the jobs of two people for the same pay. When an employer calls them out for being understaffed. " Oh noooo we have a sign outside and we are desperate and looking for more incel wageslavers to join so we can pay our shit employees even more" Complete Lie

The digital world Has destroyed Everything Even to the point where when you walk into A mcdonalds Or burger king and expect to see young people and teens but they are half Greying or bald All 35-65yr They are the real scum they take Jobs from youngfags cause they were to retarded to even ascend in their Picture perfect Boomer economy.

No job for you IGNORED

Also it's interesting how in this shit job market the democucks are inviting in all of fucking Venezuelans and Indian IT workers

U would think that in times of economic strife they would prioritise their own citizens

wish my mom would stop bothering me about becoming a wagie, i want to LDAR in my room forever

Also it's interesting how in this shit job market the democucks are inviting in all of fucking Venezuelans and Indian IT workers

U would think that in times of economic strife they would prioritise their own citizens
Alex jones theory is that america Turned Too many of Our men Gay that we could not Have a successful War with russia without Boots on the ground Combat. And we need Help from men from third world Countries to help Us. Also they don't Deal with the Fag epidemic Or Having men who are scared of Combat Like we do. Its honestly Pathetic for Our country

wish my mom would stop bothering me about becoming a wagie, i want to LDAR in my room forever
I have been LDar for Almost a year straight. Barely Leaving or going Out. It is fucking hell for me and I dont like It it all.

yeah only the top 1 percent will have jobs from now on. even reddit faggot middle class jobs will be taken by ai.

The real problem is automation which has crushed the average IQ man. Also every industry has matured and become sophisticated so the few jobs that are actually available are for high IQ STEM autists who are skilled in totally obscure stuff. If you want to succeed, you have to have 12 years of post-secondary schooling. high IQ, and high stamina that can handle 12 hour work days.

yeah only the top 1 percent will have jobs from now on. even reddit faggot middle class jobs will be taken by ai.
That's because every product and service has leveled up in terms of sophistication, complexity, quality and value. How can a average IQ guy deal in with such complex material without having years upon years of super specialized training and experience?

I search for months for a job just for it to only last a short so why bother doing anything that isn’t LDARing.

Im a NEET, Fuk working for this shit economy and country that leaves me to DIE!