Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy LackOfSexPill: Normies are breaking lockdown to get some sex...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
normies: sex isn't a big deal

also normies:

Yet people will tell you you're entitled when you've spent your entire life in solitude and haven't even held hands once

Just four times

Welcome to 9 months ago as they've been breaking lockdown since lockdown to have sex. You're just learning about this?
This is why I laugh at the copers on here hoping this virus and lockdown stays longer as they think it will stop them from having sex.

normies: sex isn't a big deal

also normies:
its fucking over if you give the power of females having control over their bodies while also knowing you're a slave to pussy (in the sense of wanting to fuck pussy everytime)

it's literally a death sentence, cucks are so fucking low iq

I'd consider that fucking lucky since I have to spend over a £100 everytime I get sex.
Welcome to 9 months ago as they've been breaking lockdown since lockdown to have sex. You're just learning about this?
This is why I laugh at the copers on here hoping this virus and lockdown stays longer as they think it will stop them from having sex.

Bro I knew this shit was going down

You can't have no sex for a year. It's literally impossible.

One fucking year

I hope the government pursues normfags having sex. :feelsYall: Foids and normies need a taste of what incels go through.

I hope the government pursues normfags having sex. :feelsYall: Foids and normies need a taste of what incels go through.
I would volunteer to help the Fedbois catch normies breaking quarantine to have sex.

Normies would kill themselves after 1 week as an incel

If we just want to talk, we are seen as desperate.

Indeed. Some are complaining that they're only having sex once a week... FFS...
they think once a week is horrifying? fucking pussy ass faggots. GWahahahaha!! those faggots would rope if they lived my life for even a couple weeks. pathetic fools...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back