Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel LandLord Is Forcing me to Take down Curtains and my Bidet

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
My landlord is an asshole for no reason, he basically made me take down the curtains in my room because there's no "modifications", even though i need them to sleep and i can't when light is blasting into the room... he also is making me stop using my bidet so my asshole will now be all shitty and unclean.

Landlords are scum.

Lol fuck your landlord

You had a bidet installed when your contract stated that you couldn't make modifications?

Now the normies can see you jack off from the window

Reminds me of the start in the game "Sex with Satan"

Its on steam!
I have a den so there's no window. I don't have to worry about that, the doors are translucent, but light still gets through.

Yes, I need a clean asshole, this is inhumane.
Don't be asinine. You can just use a watering jug and clean your ass in the shower without having to break terms and conditions in your leasing contract to modify property that isn't yours. JFL

Don't be asinine. You can just use a watering jug and clean your ass in the shower without having to break terms and conditions in your leasing contract to modify property that isn't yours. JFL
>take a shower everytime you have to shit

I'd be taking 5 showers a day.

I will be a massive pain to this landlord now, I will call him and complain about the most minute shit all the time now.

>take a shower everytime you have to shit

I'd be taking 5 showers a day.

I will be a massive pain to this landlord now, I will call him and complain about the most minute shit all the time now.
You're showing us what a true intellectual you are.

I didn't say you have to take a shower. I said you could fill a small jug with water and use that. You could even do it while sitting on the toilet. When you need to wash your hands do you take a fucking shower everytime? Obviously not. The same thing applies here.

You're showing us what a true intellectual you are.

I didn't say you have to take a shower. I said you could fill a small jug with water and use that. You could even do it while sitting on the toilet. When you need to wash your hands do you take a fucking shower everytime? Obviously not. The same thing applies here.
How do i wash my asshole with a jug of water? Pour the jug onto my ass when I'm leaning over? That would do jack shit and would get shit water all over the place.

I need a bidet to powerblast my asshole with water to make sure it's clean.

Thank you friend, I will look into shower heads and sleep masks but my shower has a glass plane so it would be hard to pull it from around the thing
Take a picture of the set up and show it to your local hardware store. They may have an extension or something similiar.

I have a Tempur sleep mask myself and it's excellent. I also use Bose ANC headphones with them to get a good nights sleep.

Take a picture of the set up and show it to your local hardware store. They may have an extension or something similiar.

I have a Tempur sleep mask myself and it's excellent. I also use Bose ANC headphones with them to get a good nights sleep.
You are too based my friend.

What a micromanaging faggot, pour all grease down the drain and before you move out look up ways how to subtly cause erosion and damage to the walls and foundation