Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Language learning : My chad cousin VS me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
In my prime i used to understand/speaking engrish and cuck french without even trying , Nobody praised my skills ever , My 2 meters chad cousin says hello and everyone thinks he is a genious :reeeeee:

Motherfucking shit fuck that piece of shit and everyone else :feelsbadman:

Notice that on YouTube those who like to demonstrate their language skills, are usually good-looking or average looking. Pretty boy or cute girl learn 20 phrases and everyone thinks that they are geniuses.

Notice that on YouTube those who like to demonstrate their language skills, are usually good-looking or average looking. Pretty boy or cute girl learn 20 phrases and everyone thinks that they are geniuses.

In my prime i used to understand/speaking engrish and cuck french without even trying , Nobody praised my skills ever , My 2 meters chad cousin says hello and everyone thinks he is a genious :reeeeee:
Story of an incel's life.
Literally nothing matters but looks.

If you want to get praise, learning languages is not the way to do it.