Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Damn, my little foid cousin who is nine years younger than me is on birth control pills

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Damn, I should rope.

I was sitting at the table, eating dinner - and my little foid cousin calls (she’ll be 24 in April) my mother to FaceTime with her.

My little foid cousin wanted to vent, because her purse was stolen and she thinks one of her coworkers stole it. My mother asked her if she canceled her credit card so nobody could use it.

My little foid cousin answered, “I didn’t have anything important in it. Just a little bit of cash, and my birth control pills”…

Damn it! I knew she was dating but I didn’t know she was fucking these random guys. Damn it, I am the only virgin in my family - even my grandma has more sexual experience than me! Damn it, my aunt is a closeted lesbian and she has dated before.

It’s over, I remember playing video games with her when she was a girl, and watching cartoons and “Hannah Montana” with her - now she’s a cum bucket.

Damn.

Is there nothing good left in her of what once was? Now it's just a cum bucket?

birth control pills could just be for hormonal issues or shitty periods, women's bodies are fucked thanks to leeching BPAs and estrogen in the water and pollution that also turns frogs gay. its not a guarantee that she is slutting it out with chads, though she probably is because all women are whores

wow someone not a teen or 20 something.

Damn, I should rope.

I was sitting at the table, eating dinner - and my little foid cousin calls (she’ll be 24 in April) my mother to FaceTime with her.

My little foid cousin wanted to vent, because her purse was stolen and she thinks one of her coworkers stole it. My mother asked her if she canceled her credit card so nobody could use it.

My little foid cousin answered, “I didn’t have anything important in it. Just a little bit of cash, and my birth control pills”…

Damn it! I knew she was dating but I didn’t know she was fucking these random guys. Damn it, I am the only virgin in my family - even my grandma has more sexual experience than me! Damn it, my aunt is a closeted lesbian and she has dated before.

It’s over, I remember playing video games with her when she was a girl, and watching cartoons and “Hannah Montana” with her - now she’s a cum bucket.

Damn.
Over

Can I fuck her?