Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Last night, I had dream where me and a girl fell in love, then I woke up

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Last night I had a dream. In this dream, I was in high school. And I was talking to a short, nerdy, girl with glasses. She looked innocent and had a soothing voice. During our conversation, I talked to her about my loneliness, and bullying that I had to endure from normies. I told her that I going to inflict serious physical harm on one of my classmates for making fun of me. She told me told me to not do it, she said, that everything is going to be ok, it's not worth it. She then hugged me tightly with her skinny arms, when I was holding her in my arms, I felt love, it was love that I had never experienced before. I can feel her warmth, it was as if she lit up a fire inside my cold heart. Her soft and soothing voice and her touch made me feel at peace, and it also prevented me from violently assaulting my bully. Then I woke up, I forgot about the dream. Then later on during the day, I was on a bus, and that dream suddenly crossed my mind. It made me sad knowing that I will never have that experience, I will forever be alone. The world is not kind towards incels, we just have to weather the storm and accept our fate. Looksmaxing is a cope, and bluepill advice takes you nowhere, there is no escape from this hell.

Last edited:
I have never had one of those dreams but, I've had dreams about finally earning entry to the sacred land of Agartha. Then I wake up and sit in silence.

brutal, I often have dreams of foids and then wake up even more depressed. pic related

Never began

It's truly over when you have a oneitis even in your dreams.

I have never had one of those dreams but, I've had dreams about finally earning entry to the sacred land of Agartha. Then I wake up and sit in silence.
Just get a better shovel bro. :soy:
Yes, not all people reach Agartha, but 100% of the people who never tried have failed. :soy:
The first 1000km are only the warmup. :soy:

I felt love, it was love that I had never experienced before.
Damn, we will only be able to unlock new feelings through our dreams rather than tangibles experiences :feelsrope:

Brutal wake up and face reality pill.

Mogger tbh. Last time i saw a dream was a few months back

Idk if it's because of the fact that i get like 5 hours of sleep only

Brutal, atleast you still have meaningful dreams though

Last night I had a dream. In this dream, I was in high school. And I was talking to a short, nerdy, girl with glasses. She looked innocent and had a soothing voice. During our conversation, I talked to her about my loneliness, and bullying that I had to endure from normies. I told her that I going to inflict serious physical harm on one of my classmates for making fun of me. She told me told me to not do it, she said, that everything is going to be ok, it's not worth it. She then hugged me tightly with her skinny arms, when I was holding her in my arms, I felt love, it was love that I had never experienced before. I can feel her warmth, it was as if she lit up a fire inside my cold heart. Her soft and soothing voice and her touch made me feel at peace, and it also prevented me from violently assaulting my bully. Then I woke up, I forgot about the dream. Then later on during the day, I was on a bus, and that dream suddenly crossed my mind. It made me sad knowing that I will never have that experience, I will forever be alone. The world is not kind towards incels, we just have to weather the storm and accept our fate. Looksmaxing is a cope, and bluepill advice takes you nowhere, there is no escape from this hell.
Buy dakimakura instead.

I want nothing more than a girl that loves me for who I am I'm not even a bad person

I want nothing more than a girl that loves me for who I am I'm not even a bad person
Girls nowadays won't look past your looks, looks are EVERYTHING. If you are good looking, you are guaranteed a gf. Even if you do manage to find a gf, it is not guaranteed that she will stay with you. We Incels are all screwed no matter how much bluepill advice we listen to.

Girls nowadays won't look past your looks, looks are EVERYTHING. If you are good looking, you are guaranteed a gf. Even if you do manage to find a gf, it is not guaranteed that she will stay with you. We Incels are all screwed no matter how much bluepill advice we listen to.
I know but just imagine a girl telling you she loves you and wants you for who you are, that would melt my heart man I'd honestly cry from joy on the spot. Unfortunately I know it'll never happen so I'll stay bitter at society for hating me simply for my physical appearance and making me a miserable outcast with no one

I know but just imagine a girl telling you she loves you and wants you for who you are, that would melt my heart man I'd honestly cry from joy on the spot. Unfortunately I know it'll never happen so I'll stay bitter at society for hating me simply for my physical appearance and making me a miserable outcast with no one
Elliot Rodger was right, humanity deserves to be punished for oppressing incels

This is every girl's primary turn-off.
Yes, I know that. In real life, I never bring up these personal matters when engaging in conversations with females.
By the way, females are toxic for viewing men as "weaklings" or "turn-offs" for discussing their raw emotions. This goes to show that females are uncompassionate and not sympathetic towards men

Elliot Rodger was right, humanity deserves to be punished for oppressing incels
He face mogs me to oblivion to if ER couldn't get a girlfriend I think the chance of me getting one is near 0

This one goes out to all my fellow dreamercels

I will never have that experience
You just did have the experience.

True, it was in your dreams, but at least you felt it for once.

You should draw this girl and make her your waifu.

Brutal man, while i was reading i was imagining that scenario, felt good :fuk:

I've had a few dreams like this. In one I was hanging out with a girl, and it was looking promising, and we were standing at a harbour and I waved to a couple of people we knew, and I said something to her like, "they probably think we're together" and she replied suggestively "we could be..." but I woke up after that. In another one I was in bed with a girl, and the implication was that we were about to have sex, but I woke up before we did. And in the most recent one I remember a girl introducing me to other people as "my boyfriend". Don't remember anything physical happening between us though. JFL.