Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Latina Makes Short Film Of Toxic Relationship With Tyrone

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
They really do be like this. My neighbors are a couple like this and she's always making noise and yelling.

If your relationship isn't like this, she's going to be bored. But niggas be like "stay away from those black men ladies! they're abusive and toxic!" :soy:

View: https://youtu.be/SHJNl-Hti_Q?t=615

This film was made under the guise of awareness of domestic abuse against men lol but the imagery is obviously some kink shit

i wont watch that shit

I just wanna know, this thing of niggas dating white & latina/asian women, aka coal-burning, is it really as bad as the internet paints it to be? Are white single moms pushing prams with mutt kids that common irl over there?

I just wanna know, this thing of niggas dating white & latina/asian women, aka coal-burning, is it really as bad as the internet paints it to be? Are white single moms pushing prams with mutt kids that common irl over there?
It's a fetish for nonblack males so they overexaggerate it.

But yes it's pretty common in certain regions. It's all about location. People still date their own for the most part.

Most girls want to taste BBC at least once in their life. And you know what they say....once you go black...

My neighbour stabbed her boyfriend to death a few years ago. I could always hear them arguing, was a completely toxic relationship, but they still stayed together. I don't understand normies at all.

TOXIC TYRONE>NICE AND KIND INCEL

Niggers and spics, gas them all

My neighbour stabbed her boyfriend to death a few years ago. I could always hear them arguing, was a completely toxic relationship, but they still stayed together. I don't understand normies at all.
It's the price you pay for Pussy In The House. What's sad is that my neighbors have kids together. Also women love toxic relationships that's why they've all been in one. Even though it's usually them who are toxic. This was actually a pretty good depiction of how it's actually the woman who is the problem and provokes the man but then the man is considered the problem

Last edited:
Shut up whore you shouldn't be allowed to use internet.

I'm not watching that but it's curious how male exes are always abusive.
>uhm sweaty that's men's fault ok?!?!? do better!!!
you chose him

My IQ is detoriating . WTF is this normie tier shit

It's a fetish for black males so they overexaggerate it.

People still date their own.

Most niggers want to taste BBC at least once in their life.
Nigger Nogger
I'm back
Download

Women pick men who show aggressive traits then they complain about violence

It is what it is, whores choose to be abused

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6