Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Latinas mog all other foids

asocialcel

asocialcel

Misogynist
★★★
I just saw a latina cutie at the supermarket and it just occured to me that no other race comes close to their level of beauty, their brown skin, black hair, curves, no other race looks like this (curries have brown skin but with butter faces).

I was born the wrong shade of brown

Get'em while young because they jew out when old

Dog chit.

80% of Latinas in the USA are overweight or obese. Almost all the ones I see in real life are obese, midgets who can barely walk. Fattest people on planet earth.

You just see 10 Latinas. 8 are fat, 1 is a bald, midget and 1 is hot and you think the hot one represents them all.

Plus most have horrible tempers.

I don't know about the ones in other nations though, but they are ugly as fuk here in the USA.

Latrinas will stab you

Dog chit.

80% of Latinas in the USA are overweight or obese. Almost all the ones I see in real life are obese, midgets who can barely walk. Fattest people on planet earth.

You just see 10 Latinas. 8 are fat, 1 is a bald, midget and 1 is hot and you think the hot one represents them all.

Plus most have horrible tempers.

I don't know about the ones in other nations though, but they are ugly as fuk here in the USA.
Yeah must of them are but the ones that aren't :ahegao:

Another foid worship thread

I just saw a latina cutie at the supermarket and it just occured to me that no other race comes close to their level of beauty, their brown skin, black hair, curves, no other race looks like this (curries have brown skin but with butter faces).

Is this true @iamsubhuman

yeah but if you're a latino living in the west then there's no way you're going to get a latina since they're all white only.
brutal racepill, maybe you might get a slight chance of luck if you lived in some latinx country but not really since geomaxxers will steal all your women.

8894759d6625ae4eab191594dc6115fc

No they don't. They're midgets. @wereq

Cope. Blonde hair and blue eyes for life.

I don't think so amigo

According to @NirvanaFan1988 all Latinas are obese and brown skinned indios even the ones in Argentina & Spain

According to @NirvanaFan1988 all Latinas are obese and brown skinned indios even the ones in Argentina & Spain
i don't mind brown as long as theyre skinny :ahegao:

Get'em while young because they jew out when old
This, Latina girls are only good from 14-18 after that they don't age well.

others have said it. they dont age well.

and this is coming from someone that encounters them a lot here in California.

People say that white women don't age well (which is true). But my god have you seen how latinas age? Its even worst.
A lot of it has to do with their bony faces/loose skin from what it seems.

the subcutaneous fat that asians have and tighter skin is what makes noodlewhores age noticeably better than other races of foids.

as for their shape. true. if theyre not obese fat bitches, they have very nice tits and asses.

and i know its another personal thing but I do look the brown skin/black hair look of them.

its also true that they are hot headed as fuck with short tempers. people with short tempers are stupid and latinas are truly air headed as fuck.

Last edited:
Noodlewhores & Latina's>>>>>>>>>>> Mayowhores

Fuck off I live in LATAM you worm