Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Latino demographic will be expendable

• Thread starter latinocelhispanicel
  • Start date
latinocelhispanicel

latinocelhispanicel

Officer
★★★★
We're the next race to go extinct, it's honestly for the better.
This is based on reasoning and patterns that I've noticed across demographics

no they aren't they are breeding like crazy in the US

whites are gonna go extinct

ehhhh, there's a theory that to make it seem like POC are taking over, white are being lumped into latino so non latino whites (aka, what peolpe would consider REAL white) appear to vanish.

It's an psyop intimidation tactic before they actually commence the white replacement

look at curries and asians, you are decently well off
I personally, am, my demographic isn't.
the low IQness, being content with mediocrity, and the high blood pressure diet all converge on patterns of a dying species

My point being, we are going to reach a point where we will not be able to afford to upkeep/finance a people with no ROI for humanity, and out of all the minorities, Hispanics are the ones with NOTHNIG to offer.

Last edited:
Capture

In 19 years

I personally, am, my demographic isn't.
the low IQness, being content with mediocrity, and the high blood pressure diet all converge on patterns of a dying species
affirmative action allows your people to be hired in places like kikemerica where they have priority over white people on who gets the job

affirmative action allows your people to be hired in places like kikemerica where they have priority over white people on who gets the job
I agree, and it's stupid because the only difference between an affluent place and an underserved community are the fat black and hispanic bitches with low IQ's gossipping and forgetting to process your documentation, or doing it slow - if you get lucky. Literally, the only difference.
These hubs are self destructive by nature

My point is we will reach a point where we will need to get rid of people, and hispanics are going to be the first one to go

He saved europe from communism
He almost did; he almost saved the world from the Talmudic Globohomo Marxist Empire that basically runs the world now.

However, it's now ovER for Europe: The Nordic, Mediterranean, and eventually Slavic branches of the European race will eventually die out.

Various things are to blame for this issue: Our elites selling us out for pure financial gain, giving foids rights(especially the right to vote), opening the border to mass-immigration from the third-world, our food & water being literally poisoned, and so much more.

@Adolf Hitler @Corvus @TBIcel @Puppeter

He almost did; he almost saved the world from the Talmudic Globohomo Marxist Empire that basically runs the world now.

However, it's now ovER for Europe: The Nordic, Mediterranean, and eventually Slavic branches of the European race will eventually die out.

Various things are to blame for this issue: Our elites selling us out for pure financial gain, giving foids rights(especially the right to vote), opening the border to mass-immigration from the third-world, our food & water being literally poisoned, and so much more.

Doubt that slavs will fall to it as western Europeans will be such a cautionary tale right on their borders.

Doubt that slavs will fall to it as western Europeans will be such a cautionary tale right on their borders.
That is a possibility, but with how hard Europe is getting fucked by mass-immigration & feminism, who knows.

I wish Hitler won WWII; even General Patton said we fought the wrong enemy.
a very apparent Semitic influence in the press. They are trying to do two things:
First, implement Communism, and
second, see that all business men of German ancestry and non-Jewish antecedents are thrown out of their jobs
They have utterly lost the Anglo-Saxon concept of justice and feel that a man can be kicked out because somebody else says he is a Nazi.
diary entry per page 185 of 2015 "Patton: A Biography" by Alan (((Axelrod)))
In the second place, Harrison and his ilk believe that the Displaced Person is a human being, which he is not, and this applies particularly to the Jews, who are lower than animals.
Diaries, General Patton : A Soldier's Life (2002) by Stanley P. Hirshson, p. 661

He got greedy and refused to wait until the russian winter was over, If hed wait a bit longer there would be a better chance.

He got greedy and refused to wait until the russian winter was over, If hed wait a bit longer there would be a better chance.
Agreed, that was a tactical error on his part.

That is a possibility, but with how hard Europe is getting fucked by mass-immigration & feminism, who knows.
When western Europe goes down the shitter eastern Europe at least the parts tied to the EU will suffer pretty majorly economically for it and when they're being lectured by cannibal blacks masquerading as EU politicians they'll likely want even less to do with globalism, feminism, LGBT or multicult than they already do which is pretty much not at all.