Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(LaughFuel) dumb lonely whore cries over nothing

• Thread starter M3llow3lectrician
  • Start date
Shes attention SEEKING also why is this on inceldom discussion

Boo hoo, i cant be the popularity queen :foidSoy:she has no idea how its like to be completely rejected by everyone...She could still be friends with ugly normal people.

Boo hoo, i cant be the popularity queen :foidSoy:she has no idea how its like to be completely rejected by everyone...She could still be friends with ugly normal people.
truly a women moment

She isn’t entitled to being treated like a Stacy

This foid looks like she has down-syndrome but still any dude would pick her up.
Yeah I’d even still fuck her even though she looks like a Jew goblin and I hate them

Women are perfect at faking their emotions.

shes crying cuz she isnt number 1

Foids don't feel true experience of loneliness, I don't trust them if they upload a video called "ohh loney wahhmen and noo frennss"

And yet she still isnt feeling even one tenth of what socially deprived incels feel. Nothing to see, here.

And yet she still isnt feeling even one tenth of what socially deprived incels feel. Nothing to see, here.
I wish she had to spend a year in that HELL and then she can go back to her old life. Probably be like that one lesbian who LARPed as a man for some time and went crazy and killed herself seeing how brutal it was.

No tears in the world are heavier than tears of dumb becky slut who cant get chads dick to fuck her throat.

She also wants every balding man to be skinned alice but thats another story

No tears in the world are heavier than tears of dumb becky slut who cant get chads dick to fuck her throat.

She also wants every balding man to be skinned alice but thats another story
Yeah imagine if a bald manlet tried being her friend. She’d call the cops.

i made same type of vid but mine was mass reported and deleted.

Foids don't feel true experience of loneliness, I don't trust them if they upload a video called "ohh loney wahhmen and noo frennss"
exactly
no such thing as true loneliness for foids because they post a video and all the :soy: coddle the toilet
when will people realize

She could have a chadlite bf by next week if she really tried. She really is fucking ugly tho, needs to be beaten with impunity.

She probably has a boyfriend

1.9 million views. 1.9 million simps.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back