Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Laughing by yourself when thinking about something

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
It happens to me a lot of time even.with my coworkers.

" why are you laughing?"

And I try to justify saying I saw something funny while really I'm just living in my own head

I think it's a legit autism trait. I have only witnessed autists laughing by themselves. Probably related to your mind wandering all the time

I talk to myself and make weird gestures sometimes and people sometimes catch me doing it. If I was a foid, they'd think it was cute. But since I'm an ugly male they see it as autism.

you dont have to justify anything or owe anyone an answer .

its hard to unlearn but you couldve just ignored that.

Damn, happens to me too

I wish I could laugh some more

" why are you laughing?"

And I try to justify saying I saw something funny while really I'm just living in my own head
Happens when I think about funny stuff. Sadly absolutely uncontrollable.

you dont have to justify anything or owe anyone an answer .

its hard to unlearn but you couldve just ignored that.
Yes but people look at me and ask why.

I talk to myself and make weird gestures sometimes and people sometimes catch me doing it. If I was a foid, they'd think it was cute. But since I'm an ugly male they see it as autism.
ngl i do this too. normies probably think i am insane and mentally ill.

*insert joker laughing gif*
@based_meme @Ecstasy @BlkPillPres thoughts?

" why are you laughing?"

"Oh, just something funny I remembered. Family inside joke."

They stop wondering (asking, really. no doubt they still wonder id you might be laughing at them KEK), and you can keep laughing. Works everytime.

I think everyone does this though. Don't think I've ever seen a normie do it though.

I do it a lot and it's satisfying when it freaks people out. Just need to Jokermaxx along with it
:y'all: :y'all: :dab::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I tend to have those moments to.

@mental_out is this you too? Now is the time to live up to your username.

*insert joker laughing gif*
@based_meme @Ecstasy @BlkPillPres thoughts?
pick one fam

I do that cause i daydream a lot

Looks like this is a an autist trait, I do that too.

"Just thinking about the look in your eyes when you realize you were decapitated" LOL!

Or...

"Just imagining what an explosion would do to this place..." Chuckle chuckle....

- in mimecraft

"Oh, just something funny I remembered. Family inside joke."

They stop wondering (asking, really. no doubt they still wonder id you might be laughing at them KEK), and you can keep laughing. Works everytime.
Yes but what about if they see me with a smile/smirk on my face suddenly?

I threw a mattress down a cliff and left it there illegally and the the thought of hearing it slide all the way down there always makes me laugh

I got ya, happens whenever I think about how dumb the average person is

Same here. All the time.

Some of the things i think of surprise me. I don't mean to sounds like a schizo, but it's almost as if there's somebody else in my head coming up with these jokes and funny observations, which is why i laugh at them.

Worst part is that normies think I'm smiling because I'm always happy. Really I'm just laughing at things i cant explain to them because they either require too much context, or because they're totally inappropriate.

It happens to me quite often. Which is not good, I'm supposed to be able to hide my emotions.

I'm always in my head, It's far better then being there actually...

Relatable. I get caught up in my own thoughts a lot and often remember funny memories.

i do this all the time