Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Laying sick in bed all day with massive proteineshake farts

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
Damn..i have a cold and decided to not gymcel today and LDAR but i did drink 2 proteinshakes and now im farting like crazy..if you ever drank proteinshake u know what i mean.

It literally smells like shit in my bedroom. To bad im not a femoid otherwise i could have livestreamed myself farting on cam and cucks would pay me for it :feelsbadman:

I never drank proteinshakes but I can imagine the smell. Broccoli in combination with lentils makes your farts smell so intense, too. Everyone loves the smell of their own farts, right?

I can smell them from here :horror:

I hope you survive the biological attack

I never drank proteinshakes but I can imagine the smell. Broccoli in combination with lentils makes your farts smell so intense, too. Everyone loves the smell of their own farts, right?
I try to smell then but my nose is blocked :feelscry:
I can smell them from here :horror:
If i was femoid i could have charged you. Life is a scam boyo :feelsbadman:

cope with incense tbh

yea protein shakes are blackpilled af for the arsehole

It literally smells like shit in my bedroom. To bad im not a femoid otherwise i could have livestreamed myself farting on cam and cucks would pay me for it :feelsbadman:
It's sad how true this is.

BcHmwTC d