Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ldar makes me feel more shitty than ever

CursedShycel

CursedShycel

Banned
-
I stopped making excercise 2 months ago, I'm missing almost all of the classes for 1 month. I can't even get out of bed during the day. I don't have the energy to cook, I eat junk food all the time. I started smoking 1 pack of cigarettes a day and I drink alcohol almost every night. And I'm worse than ever. Ldar definitely didn't make me any good. I want to go back to my old routine but I feel broken af. Ldar is not optional for me,I didn't choose ldar. depression made me this way. After years of loneliness, my incel brain completely collapsed. I cannot save myself. I wish an imaginary gf would suddenly appear next to me and save me from this miserable loneliness.

I've said it before, if you don't have the financial means to actually sustain your LDARing with good copes and at least some sense of purpose you're only going to end up spiralling even deeper into hell. A normie forced to lie on a bed all day and rot on obscure Internet forums would rope in less than a week, gigasuifuel life for anyone in it. At least try to do something as a cope. :feelsjuice:

Start by simply walking 30 minutes a day.

Go from there.