Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal LDARing starving deprived incel staring at sexhavers and normies.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

Me every day I don’t even LDAR I’m Normie maxxing and still sex stavre

Me every day I don’t even LDAR I’m Normie maxxing and still sex stavre
This is all of us man. What did we do to deserve this? :cryfeels::cryfeels:

How I feel whenever I am outside, forced to convolute with the masses of normies/NPCs: To simply put it, their behavior only makes me more mentally & emotionally drained than I once was.

Not simply for the fact that they have what I desire, but for the fact that their behavior never fails to disappoint me: Their sheer lack of basic awareness & blind adherence to any kind of norm(hence why they are called normies) serves to highlight how they have no abilities for more deeper, cognizant, levels of thinking & are only simply concerned with materialistic comfort.

Not simply for the fact that they have what I desire, but for the fact that their behavior never fails to disappoint me: Their sheer lack of basic awareness & blind adherence to any kind of norm(hence why they are called normies) serves to highlight how they have no abilities for more deeper, cognizant, levels of thinking & are only simply concerned with materialistic comfort.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

He’s literally me

(Mods add a lambda symbol to my name)

Me on campus everyday

The thoughts never leave my head even after a nice run and a showER