Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Leanmaxxing

OwariDa

OwariDa

Truly Humble Under God
-
I started working out last April. I started at like 145 lbs and stopped the bulk in November when I was 198 lbs.

I started cutting 5 weeks ago and I’m down like 11 pounds.

Haven’t lost any of my strength in the gym which is great. And I’ve noticed some parts of my body slightly slimmer. My face has also gotten a bit better, the fat around my jaw area has decreased a little.

Idk my goal weight but I’ll just keep going for however long I feel is necessary.

I would just stay on bulk, I cut and I'm not happy even though I may 'look better'

I would just stay on bulk, I cut and I'm not happy even though I may 'look better'
I’ll clean bulk again later. My first one was pure dirty. I’ve been thinking of hopping on rad 140 too.

I’ll clean bulk again later. My first one was pure dirty. I’ve been thinking of hopping on rad 140 too.
Have you done any previous cycles

No leanmaxxing for ur face

Good work brocel; keep up the good work.

Like 2100-2300 I think

nope
Just natty rn but might start a sarms cycle when I bulk up again
If you are gonna take gear I would start with low dose test honestly. Really you should not take gear until you max natty gains until 25

youre losing weight off 2100 calories? How tall are you?
5’9
2100 isn’t a lot dude
No leanmaxxing for ur face
lol leanmaxxing is the best way to improve face naturally
Is this maintence or bulk?
cut
Good work brocel; keep up the good work.
I get hungry but can resist it
If you are gonna take gear I would start with low dose test honestly. Really you should not take gear until you max natty gains until 25
Nah I don’t wanna do straight up roids rn

Nah I don’t wanna do straight up roids rn
test is way safer than sarms brocel. Test is also basic TRT is common now. Dball and Tren are more dangerous

Ive read that around 2100 is maintenance. Ive been eating 1500 a day and losing weight.
it depends on the person
1500 for me would be way too low for muscle maintenance
I’m still at a good enough caloric deficit where I lose fat and maintain the muscle and strength I’ve built up
test is way safer than sarms brocel. Test is also basic TRT is common now. Dball and Tren are more dangerous
idk where to get test
Ik where I can get sarms tho

No improvement for ur inceldom
Most likely won’t but I’ll still do it
oh wait ur black just thugmaxx bro
I’m not black

idk where to get test
Ik where I can get sarms tho

I see

I wanna get bigger
I hope you have done research because that stuff will really mess up your hormones. Perfect your eating, sleeping, and training as well.