Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Learn to be alone

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
Most people aren't worth being around. Being alone is better. Solitude frees you from society and others. You've took the black pill, it's over. You're gonna be alone forever, might as well accept it and deal with it.

Yepper...

And this is even backed up by complaints from some of my normie friends, about how their stupid kids wreck the house and steal their stuff and break it, and they holler and scream & fight, etc...

Solitude is a blessing, my bros
-

Yepper...

And this is backed up by comments from some normie friends, about how their stupid kids wreck the house and steal their stuff and break it, and they're hollering and screaming for no reason etc...

Solitude is a blessing, my bros
-
Indeed, Schopenhauer said it best.

Very wise words, I would also add that you should not try to fit in at any cost because that is the pathway to get abused by the group you want to join.
Instead go your own way and don't let others take advantage of you.

Very wise words, I would also add that you should not try to fit in at any cost because that is the pathway to get abused by the group you want to join.
Instead go your own way and don't let others take advantage of you.
Yeah, people are terrible. Not worth listening to or conforming to.

Yeah, people are terrible. Not worth listening to or conforming to.
When you are an aspie mentalcel, it is too easy to get taken advantage of and ridiculed.
This has happened too many times to me.
Acceptance is hard, but it is relieving.

Most people aren't worth being around. Being alone is better. Solitude frees you from society and others. You've took the black pill, it's over. You're gonna be alone forever, might as well accept it and deal with it.
ive been alone since elementary nigga. it was over before it began.

When you are an aspie mentalcel, it is too easy to get taken advantage of and ridiculed.
This has happened too many times to me.
Acceptance is hard, but it is relieving.
Indeed

I remember telling me: "I just want to be normal"
That's all I wanted :feelsrope:

I remember telling me: "I just want to be normal"
That's all I wanted :feelsrope:
Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC

Gonna game then maybe rope in my 30s if i havent before that

YOU WILL be alone for the rest of your life and YOU WILL be happy

Being alone is better
If you live in the mountains

Being a loner in modern society,surrounded by chad sexhavers and stacys is pure suifuel

Yeah, every school I went they told my parents that I wasn't normal and asked them to take me to a psychiatrist.
Eventually my parents did so, the psychiatrist foid told my parents to take me to a "special" school.
But it was expensive and we did not have a lot of money, also my parents were in denial and saying that I did not have any problem.
I doubt it would have been better for me there anyway, but who knows.
Instead we did homeschooling for some time.
From there on things went extremely downwards for me.
I completely wasted my 20s, was not able to keep a job for too long, got in trouble with the law and almost landed in prison.
Eventually I was able to find my way.
I found a grey area business where I started to make very decent money on my own.
Grey area means that it is not per se against any criminal law, but I could be sued by other parties as I am pretty much a free rider, but no one is going to sue me because I am a permanent resident of Cambodia and I plan to get citizenship :feelsLSD:

I am pretty much like SBF, almost the same age (he is a bit younger), same looks :feelsrope:, same voice and way of talking! same mental issues (Autism and ADHD) :feelsrope:.
Looking at him is literally looking at a mirror :feelsrope:.
Funnily, I am not good at reading people, but I knew almost right away that he was a crook and I still cannot comprehend how so many normies and even chads fell for his scam :feelskek:

What I wish I had known before:
1. Understanding and accepting my condition
2. The SEAmax!!! This have been the best years of my life so far!
3. The importance of money and how the ways to make it as an autist/aspie
4. No people pleasing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is not good for you!

I do be alone every day tbh I don't even like to talk to my dad and mum anymore. People are faggots just obsessed with their own shit. Fuck it.

We evolved as social creatures. It is not possible to embrace the "just be alone" attitude. It's like advising a fish that is the worst swimmer among fish to just walk on land.

Did, alone for past 19.years

Yeah I like being a nobody in the shadow's

Alone or Lonely? I can manage the first but not the latter

yeah. i like to go out and about and do things by myself. occasionally feels weird.

We evolved as social creatures. It is not possible to embrace the "just be alone" attitude. It's like advising a fish that is the worst swimmer among fish to just walk on land.

I have a hard time relating to other people, so i got used to keeping to myself

I've always been the outcast reject

Like the majority of people here
Nah,lmao,most users here are fakecel zoomers friendhavers.
They bragged themselves in many threads about having friends. Trucels don't have any friends and are alone 24/7

Nah,lmao,most users here are fakecel zoomers friendhavers.
They bragged themselves in many threads about having friends. Trucels don't have any friends and are alone 24/7
The last part is true for the majority of people here, including me. Calling it a trucel trait is rather inaccurate because one may speak to their family once in a while.

I sleep 12 hours a day, then take a good dose of kratom and start rotting in peace. Normies think it's pathetic but I don't care.