Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Learning that women have 0 empathy for men makes me want to break down in tears - even ascension is dealing with a sociopath 24/7

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
Learning about the true nature of women literally makes me want to cry

The fact that women will begin to resent you and disrespect you if you ever open up to them, and that they will begin to see you as lesser if you they ever see you cry

It makes me so sad that your own wife or girlfriend will never be someone you can be honest with, and show your weaknesses to

So many men commit suicide because they have no one to talk to about their issues, and quite frankly, women don’t give a rat’s ass

The natural solace is that at least the foid will probably care about your children. Whom you will care about as well. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
The natural solace is that at least the foid will probably care about your children. Whom you will care about as well. :feelsjuice:
Yeah pretty much. The wife loves her kids much more than the husband. Fucking ovER. But hold on.. what if chad starts crying and opens up about his feelings

Yeah pretty much. The wife loves her kids much more than the husband. Fucking ovER. But hold on.. what if chad starts crying and opens up about his feelings

Will Smith

Oh they do have empathy for men, sub 8 men aren't human so empathy doesn't get applied

Learning about the true nature of women literally makes me want to cry

The fact that women will begin to resent you and disrespect you if you ever open up to them, and that they will begin to see you as lesser if you they ever see you cry

big truth. This is also a suifuel phenomenon for young bluepilled anime/Disney cels. When they find it out, leads to massive motivation loss

What about Johnny depp

Amber heard had 0 empathy for him
Think about it this way. Women want a big tough chad/Tyrone guy to listen to all their sob stories and have empathy for them. Not the other way round. A man is always utility to them. Pretty sad tbh. Females are very cold by nature

big truth. This is also a suifuel phenomenon for young bluepilled anime/Disney cels. When they find it out, leads to massive motivation loss
true , when i realized irl foids aren't anything like anime i stopped having shit like oneitis

Yes.

My apologies:

@Master

I ended up meeting a girl from Latin America on Tinder and we quickly became great friends

chatting every day, always joking around and making her laugh, and she always sent me interesting things

as a friend she was awesome, but after she asked me to be her boyfriend, everything changed

no more sweet bubbly personality - it's all her getting angry at nothing, her giving me the silent treatment for no reason

nowadays i'm scared if I make the wrong joke or say the wrong comment, she'll ghost me again, since that's what she does when she gets the slightest bit angry

i had/maybe still have plans to visit her in the summer for a month, but im not 100% sure now

i fear that if i say the slightest thing wrong, she'll flip out, and disappear leaving me alone for the entire month that I'm there

I'm actually friends with her cousin now and he told me that that's just how she is, since she is clinically bipolar, and that I just need to wait for her to get over whatever is making her mad

her mom also said to not worry, that's just how she is to everybody, even to her own mom

I don’t care about my ex girlfriend being happy unless she comes back

But i do hope her family are happy since they’re nice people, so in order for them to be happy, she can’t be unhappy I guess

But she was like the joker, yet I still want her

Foids only love themselves. They might have, like, attachment for something or someone depending on how those two make them feel; but once the feelings start to fade , they don't mind getting rid of them. It's just the way they are programmed.

Foids only love themselves. They might have, like, attachment for something or someone depending on how those two make them feel; but once the feelings start to fade , they don't mind getting rid of them. It's just the way they are programmed.

Yes. I'd go grocery shopping with half-relatives...I gave them my snacks, I sought to help them feel comfortable. They laughed at me when I went to the mall and ignored my presence. They told me, "Get out of the car". They whined because Mother and I were present when they wanted to shop(We had appointments).

They always complain about men wanting a „housewife“ and not a wife, but they think the same way around about men. They want the man to serve them and be their hero in every situation, but they are not ready to give something back because they believe they deserve the services of a man but the man isn’t entitled to their services

just view them all as prostitutes/whores

you're the john though

Yes. I'd go grocery shopping with half-relatives...I gave them my snacks, I sought to help them feel comfortable. They laughed at me when I went to the mall and ignored my presence. They told me, "Get out of the car". They whined because Mother and I were present when they wanted to shop(We had appointments).

Hahaha...I recall the time my half-cousin deliberately allowed herself to be arrested by the police for violence. She did this, of-course, due to her genetic attraction to Pean features.

Foids always take advantage of men's weakness. They aren't programmed to emotionally support weak men. But to seek emotional support from strong men. They want only strong men who have no weakness. But we all know there are no such men. That's why when toilets see men's weakness, they start losing respect for them and take advantage of their weakness rather than supporting them. That's why men have high suicide rates as compared to toilets. Toilets literally have an army of simps, faggots and femimazis to support them but men have none:fuk:

Yes, but they can’t even be honest about it, they have to beat around the bush and virtue signal constantly about “ muh therapy muh mental health” while providing nothing but gas to the fire

What about Johnny depp

Amber heard had 0 empathy for him
because he was, to quote from the horses mouth, a ''fat old man'' by that time.

amber heard was in love with this imaginary picture of johnny depp from when he was a young giga chad ..that is what she said during the trial.

her empathy went into the gutter when she realized she was chasing a ghost and that the young johnny depp she was in love with as a kid no longer existed

Attachments

• 115853-Young-Johnny-Depp.jpg
    115853-Young-Johnny-Depp.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 7d02d96523e6.jpg
    7d02d96523e6.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 21

amber heard was in love with this imaginary picture of johnny depp from when he was a young giga chad ..that is what she said during the trial.

her empathy went into the gutter when she realized she was chasing a ghost and that the young johnny depp she was in love with as a kid no longer existed

that status is usually enough to carry you for life

like leonardo dicaprio

Fuck female nature. It's fucking disgusting. Men DO EVERYTHING for women. WOMEN DO NOTHING and still get loved. Are men loved by women despite all this? NO. And guess who is the opressed gender?

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH IM FUCKING GOING JOKER RN

Men DO EVERYTHING for women. WOMEN DO NOTHING and still get loved.

My half-cousin was in Rogers Memorial Hospital as a young child. I visited her. When I was in group therapy, they never asked me about my health or anything.

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH IM FUCKING GOING JOKER RN

Yes. Just denigrate them on this site. It is sufficient.

Holes are a lovely joke for us.

status alone wont grant you a females empathy. looks and SMV alone will do that.

it's enough

look at blacks guys, especially rappers and nba players

they don't have looks, but they have status

I don't even consider them human anymore.

Quite ironic, given the stereotypical "Negroidal Savage".

And yet, a dark-skinned Blasian(Filipino) savage finds it quite easy to denigrate his lighter-skinned relatives. You know, their great-grandmother was a White woman. Yet they test much lower than a Black male.

yea bro dont worry bro just slave your life away in the kikes economic hampster wheel for the all mighty sheckle bro so you can buy copes bro spend money dude sick man fucking money bro all right sweet dude

Damn I never knew he was so good looking.

The real bf of a woman is her kid