Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What you did wrong in life was being born a man

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
You've heard it thousand times but I want to clarify it myself. Women are immune to bullying and humiliation. No one expects them to act a certain way , they are allowed to express emotions the education system is fully in their favor. As a man especially sub5 you are expected to do everything by yourself.

Women privilege is a real thing there is a reason why 70% of suicides are MEN. Men are living on a nightmare mode (does not apply to HTN's and CHADs they are living on tutorial mode) . No one will ever stand up for you, you will be mocked , humiliated expected to control things out of your reach.

As I said above women are immune to bullying the moment scumciety finds out that you bully a girl they are going to white knight for her and beat the shit out of you. All teachers react within seconds when they see foids being bullied but when it comes to men no one gives SHIT because we are expected to be stone cold and show no emotions. No one takes us serious most teachers are scum who don't give a fuck about boys.

I've been bullied in front of a teacher before actually MANY times but they never intervened to help me. Fuck YOU foids how dare you deny your privilege. Fucking cunts.

You've heard it thousand times but I want to clarify it myself. Women are immune to bullying and humiliation. No one expects them to act a certain way , they are allowed to express emotions the education system is fully in their favor. As a man especially sub5 you are expected to do everything by yourself.

Women privilege is a real thing there is a reason why 70% of suicides are MEN. Men are living on a nightmare mode (does not apply to HTN's and CHADs they are living on tutorial mode) . No one will ever stand up for you, you will be mocked , humiliated expected to control things out of your reach.

As I said above women are immune to bullying the moment scumciety finds out that you bully a girl they are going to white knight for her and beat the shit out of you. All teachers react within seconds when they see foids being bullied but when it comes to men no one gives SHIT because we are expected to be stone cold and show no emotions. No one takes us serious most teachers are scum who don't give a fuck about boys.

I've been bullied in front of a teacher before actually MANY times but they never intervened to help me. Fuck YOU foids how dare you deny your privilege. Fucking cunts.
teachers are reddit incarnate.

I would have liked to be able to choose what my life would be like:cryfeels:

I would have liked to be able to choose what my life would be like:cryfeels:
i'd definitely choose to be a CHAD and if that option was unavailable then i'd choose to be your average foid since life would be on tutorial mode.

Even tho i'm a ugly undesirable fuck I still love being a man.

Oh i remember the ugly whore french teacher back in 2012, fucking humiliated me in front of the class, because i DARED to stand up against the popular queerboi. i began to skip french classes after that. This was 8th grade.

It ain't my fault though.

Tranny ass thread

Also as a man that’s ugly and short is what went wrong too.

Ask this on 4cuck thanks.

Women are immune to bullying and humiliation.
I noticed throughout my life that stacies get bullied by beckies and sheboons all the time

Foids can still be bullied by other foids or even by other men if they are really ugly or fat
This.
Foids bully each other quite frequently actually, probably more than men bully other men.
Plus when men bully other men it's often good natured but females are just evil and enjoy tearing each other down, especially if they deviate from the norm and try to hold other foids accountable in any way.

Last edited:
Its over for XYcels

This.
Foids bully each other quite frequently actually, probably more than men bully other men.
Plus when men bully other men it's often good natured but females are just evil and enjoy tearing each other down, especially if they deviate from the norm and try to hold other foids accountable in any way.
No such thing as good natured bullying

High Iq Take